NEurope
AshMat

Heroes - The Beginning [Spoilers]

Ok, so this is for people who watch Heores (from America at the moment)

Thoughts on the first few episodes so far? Absolutely incredible show, Hiro has to be my favourite character :D

It's a bout a group of people, who all have special superhero powers.

For example, Hiro can bend space and time with his mind, alowing him to teleport himself, etc.

Isaac can see into the future.

and Claire is indestructable.

oh and there's Niki, not really sure about her power yet.

and i forgot the flying guy's name...

Heroes is a serial saga about people all over the world discovering that they have superpowers and trying to deal with how this change affects their lives. The relatable superheroes include Peter Petrelli, a 30-year-old male nurse who believes can fly, Isaac Mendez, a 28-year-old junkie who has the ability to paint images of the future when he is high, Niki Sanders, a 33-year-old Las Vegas showgirl who can do incredible things with mirrors, Hiro Makamura, a 24-year-old Japanese comic-book geek who literally makes time stand still, D.L. Hawkins, a 31-year-old inmate who can transport himself through walls, Matt Parkman, a beat cop who can hears other people's thoughts, and Claire Bennet, 17-year-old cheerleader who defies death at every turn. Not only are they discovering what having superpowers means to them but also the larger picture of where their superpowers come from. Eventually their superpowers draw them together when they try to evade the series' antagonist who wants to harness their super-DNA for himself. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world. The series will star Greg Grunberg (Alias), Leonard Roberts (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Milo Ventimiglia (Gilmore Girls), and Hayden Panettiere (Ally McBeal, Guiding Light). Tim Kring (Crossing Jordan, Chicago Hope) is the series' creator. The pilot is set to be directed by Dave Semel (American Dreams, Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Beverly Hills, 90210). Heroes will be produced by NBC/Universal/Tailwind.

35670.jpg

Online Comic.

Hiro is F'in Awsome, espeically the End of Last Weeks Ep, but I won't spoil it, people who saw it know what 'm talknig about =D

Wasn't a Fan of the painter guy but he's growing on e now, and the Mimic Guy those two are pretty cool.

To put it very briefly... It's a bit like smallville meets xmen meets lost.

To put it more briefly than that - It's chuffin' awesome!

Is this sort of like 'Unbreakable', where they're superheroes in a more subtle way, and clean up the streets more realistically (or, as far as it can go).

If so, then I might just check it out when it's shown over here (or before, wink wink).

Ok, i am very, very confused by the end of Ep2...

Hiro's warping to America for some reason also transported him 5 weeks ahead in time. He sees some kind of apocolyptic (nuclear ?) explosion and then transports himself back in time to the moment he originally came from.

This is just 4400 without a decent storyline people

This is just a kick in the nads -

*Kicks ZF in the nads*

HA! Thatll teach you for bad-mouthing Heroes.

I will obviously discuss it here with y'all but if any of you want more in depth discussion go here (And join me...Lol, I seem to be the most active member! Trying to liven it up - http://www.Heroes-Forum.com )

And yes the end of Episode 4 ;

Trunks from DBZ factor, LOL!

Ep5 rocked, so damn hard. A Lot of cool coincidences, they're all getting closer now.

Ep5 rocked, so damn hard. A Lot of cool coincidences, they're all getting closer now.

I havnt seen it yet, Well looking forward to it!

I saw Nikkis man is in it.

Its good to hear its keeping up the quality.

SO good. This > lost for SURE.

Can't wait till the next ep. Getting better and better.

Only one problem.

how did hiro go from barely speaking a word of english to talking to Peter quite fluently? lame!

So is this only aired in America? Id like to see this, i love my superhero people.

He came from the future. So he's obviously learned a good bit of english.

not that hiro, the original hiro. Sorry, I didn't mean peter, i meant the flying guy.. forgotton his name. talks pretty fluently with him.