NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

Weird Al Yankovic appreciation thread

Heard and had downloaded his songs years ago. If I remembe correctly I was in a French class listening on a minidisk player in year.....9.

That was 3 years ago.

I'm fat, gump and all of his songs were great.

pretty fly for a rabbi, pretty fly for a jedi lol. Its been ages since i listenned to his songs.

/appreciated

Polka your eyes out, and white and nerdy are one of my currently favourite songs by him

LMAO i never knew he did videos, that amish paradise one is awesome.

dont think this is the real video, looks fan made, definietly looks fan made, but

is a great song

Albuquerque is the single best track Yankovich ever dropped, and possibly one of the best tracks ever. And don't you young wipper-snappers forget it.

White n Nerdy actually went to number 9 in the US singles charts and the album also went top 10 the first time Al has been that high in the charts

oh and a personal favourite from the new album is the R Kelly parody Trapped in the Drive Thru :)

White and Nerdy is simply amazing. I believe Chamillionaire himself said that he was surprised how good Weird Al is at rapping.

Straight Outta Lynwood arrived this morning in the post, listening to it now and its amazing, White N Nerdy is the best song ever!

just watched Gump, the saga begins and white and nerdy again on youtube, man thats funny.

Where can I get his albums from?

just watched Gump, the saga begins and white and nerdy again on youtube, man thats funny.

Where can I get his albums from?

Amazon, Play, etc most places sell it!

I waws jsut lsitening to stuck in the drive thru. And i remembered 8 out of 10 cats played a mick take of that song too, last series, does anyone know it?

Sign in to follow this