NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Edgar was fantastic in season 4 and 5. I always wanted to slap Chloe a bit for the way she treated him. She's awesome as well though.

Holy shit. That was another fantastic one. I let out a cheer when Jack kicked the suicide bomber off the train. Please tell me the season keeps up this quality.

Hey! Don't diss Chloe. I think she is Amazing and super sexy! lol

Loved her with that big gun towards the end of Season 4.

IMO she is like a God to many geeks out there!

I'm literally stunned. I though the episode was going to hit it's emotional climax when Jack was forced to shoot Curtis. Then boom! The best episode of 24 i've seen. I mean, Jesus. How can the rest of the season compare to this?

And yeah, Chloe is awesome. And damn hot.

E8 S2

the plane has been hit, kim is being done for murder, the sister of the bride and her PI have been captured, and half of the bombers have killed themselves

....jesus

E8 S2

the plane has been hit, kim is being done for murder, the sister of the bride and her PI have been captured, and half of the bombers have killed themselves

....jesus

And it only gets better. I couldn't fucking believe some of the twists in Season 2. Or the twist at the end of Season 1 for that metter. Damn I love 24. A few more days and Season 3 is mine.

Just finished Season 4, and must say it was the weakest of the 4 i've seen so far! It was more about the relationships between people than anything else methinks. Highlights included :-

Jack "robbing" the store, the chaos when Jack had to sacrifice Paul's life for the chineese guy to live, Chloe getting some action with a gun, President Palmmer back and the whole thing at the end when Jack's death is staged and he has to say goodbye

:cry:

Frankly, the latter of Season 4 seemed more like the set-up for Season 5, which im starting in a few hours! Woo! :grin:

Just to check, everyone knows that the 24 movie now starts filming summer '08 ya? Just making sure that's in the domain.

What day of the week are new episodes available to download guyz?
Tuesday lol magic text

If I was Jack I think I would have pulled the trigger. Slimy little son of a bitch got what he deserved.

And it's weird seeing James Cromwell playing a bad guy, although I think it suits him more than Zefram Cochrane and the farmer from Babe.

When They inject him with Pain, you can see the emotion Jack shows because he doesn't want to hurt him, it's horrible yet he has to do it, it was very well directed

Just finnished watching season 1. That was awesome, all the plot twists and the ending was pretty good too but I'm a bit confused about the alternative ending.

Though the season 2 preview was a bit lame all Keifer did was go over what happened and said I can expect MOAR!

Though the season 2 preview was a bit lame all Keifer did was go over what happened and said I can expect MOAR!

Lol ye, I was shocked and disapointted with tht. I had a 5 month gap between watching seasons 1 and 2 for some wild reason. (Think it was the price of the boxsets) but Season 2 is gonna rock you I promise!

IMO Season 6 is the worst season so far. A lot of it seems so far fetched.

Although the latest episode there is one bit that excites me ;

Morris getting 'napped. I guessed it too...Pretty much first time ever I guessed something on TV. Lol.

Heroes Season 1 > 24 Season 6.

And this comes from an UBBEERRRRR 24 fan. I mean UBER.

TBH I don't think season 6 has been that great.........the last 2 episodes haven't been all that great but I'm sure it will get better............it always does.

Hehe, I didn't know Sean Astin was in this season. He's just been sacked by Curtis. Is Agent Pierce (Mishter Preshident) the only character that's been in all of the series apart from Jack and Palmer? ZOMFG Palmer got killed!

Hehe, I didn't know Sean Astin was in this season. He's just been sacked by Curtis. Is Agent Pierce (Mishter Preshident) the only character that's been in all of the series apart from Jack and Palmer? ZOMFG Palmer got killed!

I'm exactly were you are on season five now Tellyn, and goddam it, Sean Astin is sooo annoying! Cheered when he got the sack, even tho, I did think that guard was gonna turn his gun on Curtis! Ye, I think agent Pierce is the only one who has been in all series's. Nice to see he has a bigger role in this season!

Spoiler tags!

I have to admit I almost cried when I saw Edgar on the other side of the glass. He was my favourite character. And Tony was killed aswell! How can that goddamn Henderson fake a coma???