NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

The advert for the 24 DVDs is absolutely spoileriffic. Couldn't believe some of the shocking crap they shoved into it.

Yeah its just like when they were advertising series 5 on dvd. I still need to pick up series 5 and then rebuy the rest as I gave them to my mate to borrow and when they came back the boxes were all knackered...GIT!

Dabooker, I meant real life terrorists. Apart from the IRA (I can't think of other groups), most modern day terrorists are Islamic.

play.com = free delivery right?
Yes indeed, takes 4-5 days to arrive though.

Yeah its just like when they were advertising series 5 on dvd. I still need to pick up series 5 and then rebuy the rest as I gave them to my mate to borrow and when they came back the boxes were all knackered...GIT!

That's one of my pet peeves, when stuff gets returned from a lend in shitty condition. I actually kind of want to rebuy seasons 1-3 so I have the new style non-gatefold boxes but I'll probably just wait for the HD/Blu-Ray boxed sets.

That's one of my pet peeves, when stuff gets returned from a lend in shitty condition. I actually kind of want to rebuy seasons 1-3 so I have the new style non-gatefold boxes but I'll probably just wait for the HD/Blu-Ray boxed sets.

I know what you mean I was thinking of rebuying them anyway as they dont match the new style of boxes. Im very picky when it comes to things like that, yes I do realize im a moron.

Dabooker, I meant real life terrorists. Apart from the IRA (I can't think of other groups), most modern day terrorists are Islamic.

No.

You have been succesfully spun by the western media.

No.

You have been succesfully spun by the western media.

Let's not forget Bush aswell.

I know what you mean I was thinking of rebuying them anyway as they dont match the new style of boxes. Im very picky when it comes to things like that, yes I do realize im a moron.

Are the new ones the book style ones?

Spoilers:

Middle eastern for now, but the bluetooth gang are most definatly involved.

They're Islamic in Season 6, that's one of the first things that's said in it I think.

6 episodes in 3 weeks. Basically it's a double bill for the next 3 weeks.

6 episodes in 3 weeks. Basically it's a double bill for the next 3 weeks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't that put the UK AHEAD of the US?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't that put the UK AHEAD of the US?

I'm not sure. I don't think so, they've had 5 episodes so far. 4 at the premier last week, 1 yesterday. Another one next week and then another one the week mafter puts them on 6 - the same as us, by that time.

I think I may have phrased mine wrong, the next 2 UK Sundays will be double bills.

Just watched the last episode of Season 1 again. It still wins the award for best action scene in my opnion. Also it's very emotional, one of my favourite episodes ever. :)

But the US shows 24 on Mondays, and Sky on Sundays.

That would put UK ahead of the US by one day, right?

---

Hero of Time, did you reprimand your mate for trashing your 24 boxes yet?

No, here's how it will go:

Tonight: 5th episode (US)

Sunday: 3rd and 4th (UK)

Monday: 6th (US)

Sunday: 5th and 6th (UK)

Monday: 7th (US)

Sunday: 7th (UK)

Monday: 8th (US)

etc

So the US will still be 6 days ahead. That's still pretty damn good on Sky's part though.

I've just finished downloading new episode. Now time to sit back, chill, and watch some Bauer.