NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

HOLY SHIT, Jack has to die. For the second time?? D:

Edit: added spoiler tag

3rd time mate

HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!

Wow.

Wayne is actually President, I can't remember if we knew this or not, I know it was talked about...

Chloe and Bill are back :)

I saw another video on YouTube which showed that a strikeforce was going to get Jack from China with Arran "The Man" Pierce and Curtis. Can anyone confirm this?

That looks amazing!! I cant believe a couple of the revalations that are made in the trailer. January cant come soon enough.

The carpy laptop I was watching it on, didnt like the Streaming Windows Media, so I only got the "gist" of it...but...

WOW!

I'm on with series 2 now, I'm enjoying this one just a bit less than the first, but it's still good.

I would like to warn everyone who hasnt seen series 5 yet to get the hell out of the room if the advert appears on tv for the dvds as it has a MAJOR spoiler on it. My mate seen it and he doesnt get the dvds til Monday, needless to say he wasnt impressed.

I would like to warn everyone who hasnt seen series 5 yet to get the hell out of the room if the advert appears on tv for the dvds as it has a MAJOR spoiler on it. My mate seen it and he doesnt get the dvds til Monday, needless to say he wasnt impressed.

Thanks for the warning. ;)

Well, after waiting for over a month, I'm getting 24 Series 3 tomorrow. I doubt I'll get the other two before Series 6 airs, so will there be a repeat from the start in February/March or something?

Ive sadly not seen the last series, but Im looking forward to getting back into this and Ive already watched the ten minute thing Sky showed.

24 + Lost = TV at its finest these days. :yay:

I've recently watched the 24 season one and it's probably my favourite TV show now. Jack Bauer really is an awesome character.

We Serbs were quite the professional terrorists in the first season which made me laugh, and when I saw Nina talk Serbian (it was really robot-like, by the way, and the same can be said about the rest of the Serbian talk) I was amazed and couldn't believe what we found out (it's a spoiler).

I'm planning to watch season two in a couple of days, is it better then the first one?

I'm on with series 2 now, I'm enjoying this one just a bit less than the first, but it's still good.

I prefered season 2 to be honest.

But 5 is far an away the best i've seen. Manny Coto's wonderful writing and ability as a producer really shine through.

The thing with Season 2 was that they got all the lethal stuff out of the way in the first half of it, it all went less lethal towards the end. For example, the final showdown wasn't nearly as well done as Series One, and there wasn't anything more to the conspiracy.

I just started watching the series from the start again last week and just finished series 2 yesterday. IMO series 2 is much better than series 1. The storyline is far superior I especially like the whole President fiasco that goes on. Im not watching series 3 yet as I have the PS2 game on the way and want to play that first before moving on. Hopefully I will get them all finished again before series 6 starts.

I agree with Tellyn regarding the Season 1/2 debate. The first half of Season 2 is fantastic, with some great moments:

The bombing of CTU in particular comes to mind

and some great characters (Mason is my alltime favourite 24 character). However, then

the bomb goes off.

After that it starts to go dramatically downhill with it's fake recordings and crappy OIL TYCOON VILLAIN Peter Kingsley. At that point in time nobody really gave 2 shits about him so the finale was a bit of an anticlimax, although Jack running up a fucking wall to break a guy's neck was pretty cool.

Also, 24 starts in the US again with 2 episodes on the 14th and another 2 on the 15th. Still not sure when Sky One are showing it, they will probably start by showing 2 episodes on the 21st and then the next 2 the following week.

Also, HoT: don't taint yourself with the game, it really isn't very good. Although it does a decent job of recreating the atmosphere of the TV series.

I've started watching Season 2, the first four episodes are great. Can't wait to find out what happened to Nina, I heard she makes a return in Season 2.

Season 5 starts here on Sunday. About a year too late if you ask me. I'll watch it again though. And I can't wait for season 6.

Also, HoT: don't taint yourself with the game, it really isn't very good. Although it does a decent job of recreating the atmosphere of the TV series.

Yeah I heard it was pretty bad but I thought what the hell I might aswell give it a shot.

Wiki says:

Starts and ends at 6:00 AM, taking place 20 months after Day 5. Day 6 is currently in production, and will begin airing on Sunday, January 14, 2007, and on Monday, January 15, 2007, with a two-night, four-hour season premiere on Fox. The sixth day will premiere in the UK & Ireland on January 21, 2007

Source cited as

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700008070

Day after my birthday! What a treat :D

This is quite possibly the best tv series ever!

I saw the first 2 seasons way back when they were shown on teh BBC and I was really pissed off when Sky bought it as I only have freeview, but in 2005 I bought the season 1-4 boxset and in November I bought Season 5. :grin:

I can't till Season 6 comes out on dvd as cos I'm hooked, but it's gonna be almost a year.:sad: