NEurope
The Bard

Life of A Pro Nerd :p

Ohhkay, Well, me and thebenmaster play a lot of videogames, mostly at school :heh:, and since I got my new camera, we've been taping a lot of the absolute mayhem that takes place in that shithole. Most of them will be videos of us playing various videogames, like Tekken, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Ikaruga, Timesplitters, F-Zero, Mario Kart amongst others, because we thought it'd be fun, and some videos will be a bit more tongue in cheek, and nothing to do with videogames. So, enjoy:

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike:

Street Fighter 3rd Strike Match 1: Ken (Bard) Vs Ryu (thebenmaster)

Soul Calibur 2:

18/10/06

19/10/06

Shenanigans:

20/10/6

Me and my mates tend to turn everything into a competition. Hence the following, rather amusing videos:

Miscellaneous:

19/10/06

The Gamer Crew

Edit: Whoops posted this thread a bit early by accident. Aw hell. Uploading more vids as we speak. Feel Free to share your own too!

hey its me thebenmaster, pretty much the bards gaming equal and partner..

its true that our school days now only consist of video games :grin:

we r prob gonna make a load of videos of diffrent games and they shud be pretty good

you gotta watch out for the other guys on the vids btw cos they r jst toal n00bs

enjoy!

You guys are cool. That thumb bashing is music to my ears.

I will make some videos of me expressing my geekiness with random strangers and filming their responses or something. I'm sure it will be the toast of the internet for 15 seconds.

WoUlD bE nIcE if you held the camera still when screen grabbing.

Do you get away with this at school? We have a Tekken 2 tournament once but it had to be for charity.

Do you get away with this at school? We have a Tekken 2 tournament once but it had to be for charity.

It started off for raising money for charity about 2 years ago by having a mariokart and smash bros tournament.

When those were over we just carried on playing in school and no-one has stopped us yet.

Maxi, with his constant defending deserved to lose.

Indeed, but don't worry, the vids will get better with time, but you have to say my cornering in the second round was impressive. I'm better with Nightmare and Cervantes anyway. I'd like to see you do better though :p.

Good vids guys. Loved the corrie accents:grin: .

Our constant DS playing in school has now become an N64 fest every free period. I don't think we're supposed to (we're not supposed to go offsite but no-one stops us) but N64 > work.

Haha it would be amusing to video us playing Smash Bros. whilst my friend is driving. The TV is mounted behind the gearstick so he has to drive in 2nd or 4th all the time.

It is very dangerous but quite amusing.

Maxi, with his constant defending deserved to lose.

i think ur being a bit harsh cos if he didnt block so much i woulda ripped through hin no trouble, mitsurugi is good for that.

TBH the bard kicks all kinds of ass with nightmare, just wait for the next vids.

Good vids guys. Loved the corrie accents:grin: .

Our constant DS playing in school has now become an N64 fest every free period. I don't think we're supposed to (we're not supposed to go offsite but no-one stops us) but N64 > work.

Haha, cheers mate, we've seen your amazing smash vids, which made us feel mightily insignificant, so were in the midst of taping our uber pro Street Fighter matches. Prepare to have your face blown off :P. Anyway, Post your smash matches here, I'd love to see them again

Haha it would be amusing to video us playing Smash Bros. whilst my friend is driving. The TV is mounted behind the gearstick so he has to drive in 2nd or 4th all the time.

It is very dangerous but quite amusing.

Go for it dude, it's as much for you as it is for us.

Indeed, but don't worry, the vids will get better with time, but you have to say my cornering in the second round was impressive. I'm better with Nightmare and Cervantes anyway. I'd like to see you do better though :p.

If one of my housemates was as versed in the games as am I, I could record something special. I could record something anyway, I'll work on that when I return from my sexy weekend away. My personal picks are Link, Raphael, Voldo and Yoshimitsu.

If one of my housemates was as versed in the games as am I, I could record something special. I could record something anyway, I'll work on that when I return from my sexy weekend away. My personal picks are Link, Raphael, Voldo and Yoshimitsu.

Good choices there, Voldo is especially fearsome, Link is good at times too, Raphael however, is a mixed bag, overall a pretty n00b character tbh, I haven't come across many skilled players who use him.

Also: yea!! I just got my parrying in the bag, so expect some pretty hardcore matches soon!

Haha, cheers mate, we've seen your amazing smash vids, which made us feel mightily insignificant, so were in the midst of taping our uber pro Street Fighter matches. Prepare to have your face blown off :P. Anyway, Post your smash matches here, I'd love to see them again

Ok guys prepare to die from the awesomeness (or from the sheer geekiness you choose).

Bad sound quality thanks to shit camera:(.

Nice, that was face meltingly awesome, us two are closing in on you two though :p, it'll be a while before we're that good, but it's be nice to have a 2 on 2 team battle sometime. Do you play any games other than Smash competitively? We destroy everyone on Tekken/ Street Fighter though (were still kinda n00b on SC2). Coming soon.

Edit: Watching those matches again. Tis a large slice of sexy.

I only really play smash "competitively" though I'm ace at Timesplitters 2 and F-zero, half decent at SC2 (ain't played in ages though, I use Mitsurugi) and pretty much better than all my friends (apart from maybe goron) at every game I play. But I'm a n00b at Tekken since I've only ever owned Tekken 3.

I would most certainly enjoy kicking your arses in a 2 on 2 match, too bad you live way up north. It might have to wait till Brawl.

nice videos there Bard, how's come you get to play games at school? Wish my school had that when i was there :heh:

I should try and record a feed of me and my buddy Stuart unleashing a few sick moves on SCII. We used to be amazing at that game. We're still good but we rarely reach the ballet like dueling we used to get to anymore.

hey its me thebenmaster, pretty much the bards gaming equal and partner..

its true that our school days now only consist of video games :grin:

we r prob gonna make a load of videos of diffrent games and they shud be pretty good

you gotta watch out for the other guys on the vids btw cos they r jst toal n00bs

enjoy!

About time someone took him down, down to China town (Only joking Bard I love you and your refusal to be wrong in a fight, it makes me laugh how people get worked up about it (not that I haven't been worked up about it in the past :heh:)). Great videos by the way, wish I had dueling like that back in the school.

Ok guys prepare to die from the awesomeness (or from the sheer geekiness you choose).

Bad sound quality thanks to shit camera:(.

Dude nice videos. Me and the bard are well going to have to take you guys on in brawl, well when the bard gets better :laughing:

It should be a good match to record:grin:

what i woulnt give to play any of ye.i need a challenge so badly.that game is awsome.i hated it at first but grew to love it.Still prefer soul blade though

what i woulnt give to play any of ye.i need a challenge so badly.that game is awsome.i hated it at first but grew to love it.Still prefer soul blade though

You actually think were good?? Thats wierd :heh:. Anyway, yeah, It'd be fun to play sometime. Too bad youre in ireland.

Also, look at my first post for another couple of pretty funny vids. Not videogame related, but funny anyway.

Yo Bard, you should put some videos of you and ben playing Smash up. Me and Zell could give you a few hints and stuff :D.

Yo Bard, you should put some videos of you and ben playing Smash up. Me and Zell could give you a few hints and stuff :D.

oooo... sounds like you think you're better than us.........

...............probably are :p

but the vids of smash bros will come soon, we aint recorded any yet, so just give us a few days then prepare to be amazed :grin: