NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

What are you doing to waste your time till Wii?

The same thing I do every night...

Try to take over the world!

I have a strong urge to make frantic love to you.

Also: I play cube!! A hell of a lot. Even when the Wii's out, I'll still be playing more cube than Wii.

I have a strong urge to make frantic love to you.

I'm single :laughing:

Going out with friends, going to work, etc

In terms of video gaming, Ill just stick to making maps for Counterstrike, playing Counterstrike, playing C&C Zero hour, playing Mario sports games with friends on the Game Cube and replaying PM:TTYD with a totally new and inventive badge set up that I think will make the game more challenging and give it a new perspective.

Working sat + sunday. Uni Full time work. Surfing the net. Buying a lot of stuff that I don't need from Ebay. Heading to town to buy new clothes, spent £250 today: some people go shopping to relieve depression/stress; for me going shopping and spending so much money that I don't have causes depression but they are so nice the clothes, couldn't resist plus I needed them haha.

Bought a Creative Zen Vision: M on ebay today so that should keep me going.

Other than that its just the usual chillin', going out with friends etc etc etc etc :heh:

Getting on with my life, however much I really want a Wii, I find that I'm not as crazy to get one as I was the DS. I guess I've become more patient. University and work keep me kind of busy and I've got loads of things planned before the Wii release to look forward to (ie. Concerts and Football Matches).

Next week starts Uni so I think I'll have something to pass the time.

Used the last weeks to complete some games though. Burnout 2, Battalion Wars and Metroid Prime 2 as well as Assignment Ada in RE4 and I started REmake (got it shortly after release but didn't like the controls back then. I got quite to grips with them now).

On the PC I'm playing NFS:MW and HL2. And because my new Laptop has a ATI graphics card I finally can play the old but cool Aliens VS Predator Gold Edition. : peace:

I'll guess in the meantime - I'll have to take up an ill advised outdoor pursuit like hangliding in a chest of drawers. :yay:

Well, I'm in the army ATM, so next week I'll be trying to survive in the woods far away from civilisation. I just take it a day at a time...

Well, I'm in the army ATM, so next week I'll be trying to survive in the woods far away from civilisation. I just take it a day at a time...

What's that like guv? I've not got much going on in my life and I have lacked any kind of discipline from my parents.

I think it would be good for me.. currently investigating the RAF/Navy/Army.

Pretty healthy but my back needs a little work before I join up. What's the pay like?

Going out with friends, going to work, etc

In terms of video gaming, Ill just stick to making maps for Counterstrike, playing Counterstrike, playing C&C Zero hour, playing Mario sports games with friends on the Game Cube and replaying PM:TTYD with a totally new and inventive badge set up that I think will make the game more challenging and give it a new perspective.

Zero Hour's awesome...Generals is the only C&C i'm missing but I've borrowed them from my mate. To be honest, even though a lot of people don't like Generals compared to the others, it's one of my favourites.

Game-wise I'll be spending my time from now until December:

Getting everything I can out of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Improving my Skills at Counter Strike.

I might decide to finish NSMB and MPH, the only captivating DS game I've played is Mario Kart.

And I will definately complete Ocarina of Time one final time before Twilight Princess...

The real problem is though, do I play it on Gamecube or N64?

Like many have said im just living my life as usual. In terms of what im playing before the Wii is released the games are Kingdom Hearts 2. Im slowly making progress through this game to make it last. After that if time allows I will go back to FF IX and finish it as I have never beat it before, I may even start from the beginning again to get the most out of it.

Fable was a big dissapointment to me. I didn't think it was that great at all. I did enjoy it but it was too short and too easy. Doesn't come any where near OoT IMO.

What my doing to pass the time? I'm playing Banjo Kazooie on the N64. So I'm trying to complete that. I'll probably go back to some of the GameCube games I never finished (if I can be arsed). So I'm not really doing much to pass the time. It seems to be flying by fast enough anyway. Can't believe how fast this year has gone.

Girls and Final Fantasy 12. Time just flies when you are having fun. I'm not even in "waiting" mode at the moment.

I agree, I've not really thought about waiting yet, I've got a timer on my dashboard that says 48 days.. but really.

When the US launch starts in 28 days we'll be a mere 20 days away and there will be plenty of buzz on the internet with reviews and crap.

I'll start waiting 20 days before the UK launch.. that's bearable.

i'll be playeing bomberman jetters on the cube (pretty hard game)

and pokemon mystery dungeon on the DS

i'll also be on this forum

I've re-discovered the joys of Half-Life 2 and F.E.A.R so i'll be trying to complete those before December also i've been reading up on OoT so i can finally play it for the first time on the virtual console. Also my aunt died today so maybe i'll have to go to her funeral and stuff. 48 Days remaining untill December 8th :)

I'll have plenty of things to do until November 19th, end of year exams, work committments, social outings, sex, attending to daily essentials such as eating, drinking [not alcohol], sleeping and going to the toilet. 30 days will pass by in no time.

I'll be going to school during the day Monday to friday, working on Saturdays and playing Metroid Prime 2, Geist, Pheonix Wright, Tetris DS and Mario and Luigi Partners In Time. In between all that I'll be reading Douglas Coupland's Microserfs and JPod, The Woz's iWoz and O'Reilly's Head First Java.

:D

I'd have thought we'd all be used to waiting for the 'next big thing' in the world of video gaming.

Whilst I'm looking forward to the Wii immensely, it is just business as usual for me.

Waste my time?

This week I got a bit of College work to do, that'll make the week go by.

Then i got college until its out, so thats something.

But when i get home, I've got a few 360 games to play, oblivin, table tennis, kameo, lara croft, GRAW, Dead Rising.

Plus ive got Battalion wars to play. And if i really wanted to, Ive got Harvest Moon cube to play. Then if i want ive gotmy old classics to play.

Super mario land, super mario land 2, bad 'n rad, wave race on GB. Then Pokemon Yellow, and Pokemon emerald to complete.

I'm all set. 8th Decemeber can't come soon enough :D

Sign in to follow this