NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Neurotically yours

Who else like Foamy and Germaine and Pilz-e and the English whos name I cant remember. Favourite episodes, quotes, etc.

Thanks for the link.

And in answer to your original post. No I'm not a fan.

The writing doesn't seem to be up to much and the jokes aren't really amusing to me.

Ah well its not to everybodys taste. For some reason the earlier ones arent on the site or i cant find them. However there is a site that has them and the ones removed from Newgrounds. Enjoy/hate/flow with juices. http://www.b18c5eg.com/illwillpress/

TECH support two is teh sex...well just look at my sig and avatar...lol i dont have a life shush ;)

edit: like the tony blair witch project :D

Yeah, I love these toons. My fav episode is the one where Germaine picking out a new pair of pants at "PAG". And the English one is called "Begley", although I always thought he should have been a red squirrel.

"It makes you look like a cheap slut who's crying out for attention. That's always good in these superficial socities, isn't it?"

LOL, so many foamy haters are on NG. Some even thought IllWillPress died in a car accident with his grandmother XD

IllWill is also in the Dad n' Me game, btw. You can go and kill him if you want.

"You a filthy squirrel of the bad twisted head kind! Seen on the internet with naughty girls in twisted thoughts pixelating through a 56k modem!"

"Voodeedoo!"

Pilz-e kicks ass.

Sign in to follow this