NEurope
Pit-Jr

Lets have everyones input here......

Ace Combat Revolution, Ridge Racer Revolution and Viruta Tennis Revolution. Three games that would work well with the controller. Lets face it, if the console name remains, this is what they're all gonna' be called.

What I would love to see would be:

Double Dragon (Does that company still exist? :wtf: )

That actually was the first two person beat em up I've played and kept on playing. Jimmy and Billy Lee all the way. But to my knowledge the company that created DD went bankrupt and was not heared from since. Who has the license?

Castlevania RPG ( Just think about it :shock: )

Castlevania back to the roots of Simon's quest (2D side scrolling RPG). I really prefer to play castlevania that way. Not like the other castlevania's

Outcast II (creaming my pants just thinking about it.)

I still have this game and play it still when I can on my PC. Back in the days when you had to have a powerfull CPU to play it because it did not use the graphicscard to calculate everyting. I think Appeal used voxel technology back then. But man oh man the worlds you walked in were stunning and open! And a good storyline to boot. For those of you who haven't played it!Just think of a prerunner on Beyond Good and Evil. But with a Stargate Crossover.

Yeah man, Double Dragon and Simon's Quest both definately need a next-gen update. I actually prefer it too, though Circle of the Moon is pretty sweet too. Some good replies on this thread, its safe to say we all want Resi 5. Lets hope some of these 3rd party reps are listening.

Good news on the Double Dragon front: It lives. In 2003, Million Corp. (a company founded by ex-Technos employees, the people who made the original) developed Double Dragon Advance (published by Atlus), an update to the classic which seemed to go down pretty well.

Both are currently active companies, both have a history of developing for Nintendo platforms...

*edit* Slightly more on-topic, I would like to see Duke Nukem Forever as a Revolution launch title. It's been in development since dinozords walked the earth, it's going to revolutionize the American FPS, it's a "mature" audience-grabber game, and most importantly it would take me back to the days of Duke Nukem 3D, which I still regard to be one of the greatest games ever developed.

Knowing full-well that its release is improbable on any platform, I'm pretty sure 3D Realms said DNF would be distributed in the same manner as HL2 with Steam, making it an unlikely title for a console. Particularly the Rev. with Nintendo's fledgling attempts regarding online capabilities.

Don't tell me about the SNES's online capabilities.

Double Dragon though? Fingers and legs crossed.

1. sequal to killer 7

2. another tales of series

3. Resident evil 5

but i really do hope that Too Human gets released on the revolution

I want

RE5

any good game (sequel or not, whatever genre)

and that someone makes a game out of this idea:

Two people face each other standing parallel to the screen, both with a Revo-controller in one hand using it like a lightsaber only without light... and a sabre. On screen are the two people visible only that most parts of their body are covered with armour and the sabers are also visualized. When the fight begins both try to hit each other but only on-screen they see whether it's a hit or the opponent could block it but if you look on the screen you don't know where you are exactly pointing and give the opponent time to strike so the whole thing is a bit of tactic, imagination and luck.

In singleplayer you face the screen and "looking out of the screen" is the AI opponent, but the mechanics stay the same (so I guess it would be pretty boring in singleplayer)

Any three thirdparty launch games, eh?

-a new Terranigma/Illusion of Time game.

-Final Fantasy (a real one, not this Crystal Chronicles rubbish).

-Daytona USA 3

I'd like to see

-PES (insert number here)

-Resident Evil 5

-A game like Gran Turismo

Technically, Eternal Darkness was published by Nintendo and developed within a second party agreement.

Personally, i'd rather see third parties be creative rather than kick out rehashes and sequels.

Well. For the amount of copies Eternal Darkness sold in Europe you could probably release it again and most people would think it to be a new game.

(sadly)

a boxing game would be nice! something like "super punch-out".

Starwars game ..... hmm.....

resident evil 5

Half-Life 2 with CS(does anyone know if Valve like Nintendo?)

Sonic the Hedgehog(don't cock this up SEGA)

and to go with the flow, Resident Evil 5

Half Life 2 with the steam pakage so mods are avalable as well for it :D

Battle Field 2

Black and White 2 :D

from the PC genre

well but hl2 is appearing in xbox and they also made a cs game to ps2/xbox. So maybe we can expect one valve's game in revolution.they just need to see if rev is having any sucess :s

It's not really going to work if developers wait around to see 'if rev is having any sucess'. It will have 'sucess' if they develop for it.

Hehe if there are three of these titles and some more from Nintendo at launch I won't have the money :heh:

Resident Evil 5

Battlefield Next-gen

Pro Evo 6