NEurope
Pit-Jr

Lets have everyones input here......

What 3 LAUNCH games would you want to see most from 3RD PARTY developers??

My list would look like this: Street Fighter 4 (capcom), Dragon Warrior 9 (square), Legend of Kage (not sure who made that one, but im thinking Taito)

while we're dreaming.

Halo3, Starwars Lightsaber generals, Finalfantsy 7 :D

or...

Counter strike, Battle field modern combat (connects to the 360 servers aswell), Resident evil 5

Residant Evil 5, eternal darkness 2 (or are they just developing for the 360 now) and, of course, shenmue 3.

Eternal Darkness 2

Tales of Symphonia sequel

Resident Evil 5

I would also like to hear the news on whats happening with ED2.

ToS Sequel

Some REAL Final Fantasy (maybe FF7!!)

Aaaaaand...um... Some RPG like Chrono Tiger. At least another RPG!

Technically, Eternal Darkness was published by Nintendo and developed within a second party agreement.

Personally, i'd rather see third parties be creative rather than kick out rehashes and sequels.

Erm...

Mortal Kombat using dual wield controllers for those lovely weapons, or your fists! You can have virtual hands with the two controllers and if you hold a button you change to kicking instead. You could build up your own style and have perfect control over things like faking moves and faints.

Shenmue 3, this game WILL be outstanding, plus I wanna find out what happens!

Matrix Training. An original idea I came up with this morning, get people used to the controller and would be a hot technical demo. Spend some time with morpheus learning how to fight in different styles and use different weapons. Its all about getting used to a new world and reality where you can control both of you hands independantly in the game.

Id also like some original games, but Half Like 2 would rule. That, katamari and monkey ball

1. Resident Evil 5 - Capcom - First person.

2. Star Wars: Episode One Pod Racer - Lucas Arts - Remake or sequel.

3. Splinter Cell 4 - Ubisoft Montreal - Integrating some first person elements, where appropriate.

Depending on what Neversoft manage to pull off with Gun - perhaps.

And GSC Gameworld with Stalker. PC only, I know. I can dream.

Res Evil 5

Timesplitters

Star Wars (with some light-saber action)

That's a hard choice, but I definitely want to see a new Rogue Squadron game, a new Final Fantasy installement ( and I mean I want Final Fantasy 13-20 in Rev :D:D, not just Crystal Chronicles)and possibly a new F-Zero game.

Of course, Metroid, Mario and Zelda are all welcome:D!!!!

I only hope that, in light of the new agreement between Nintendo and Square-Enix (and since they are porting other FF games for GBA and DS), they start to port their most important games made for Playstation1 & 2, specially Final Fantasy 10 *sniff*... I'm starting to think that I'll never see that game on a Nintendo platform...

"Help me, Nintendo-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope!!":D:D

an unreal tournament type game

star wars jedi game

a burnout game with the ability to modify your cars

1.i would love fore them to do a good (as in not pants good) improved mega man game

2.they should make a game with nightmare in it with his steel padle that would be fun no poncey light sticks just raw steel to the face baby....dont worri i do luv the stars of wars

3.and going with the flow time splters only because perfect dark is no more boo hoo!

Resident Evil 5. 4 was excellent on the GameCube just imagine how good it could be on the Revolution.

Timesplitters. Lets launch with a brilliant FPS. Revolution is perfect for FPS games + Timesplitters is already good FPS game so that would equal one hell of an awesome launch game!

Pro Evolution Soccer. Great football game and I would love to see it on Revolution. Lets hope so.