how are you getting your wii

how are you getting wii  

98 members have voted

1. 1. how are you getting wii

• i live in north america
    • i live in a pal region and am importing
    • i live in a pal region and am buying localy
    • i'm not getting the console at lanch

Give me some "interesting games" to look up, I would honestly like to know. Who knows, it might convince me to get a Wii at launch.

Since you're so high on Microsoft and Xbox 360, there's little I can do to convince you of anything. :laughing:

To be frank, I don't care if you get a Wii at launch or not - it's not my problem.

Since you're so high on Microsoft and Xbox 360, there's little I can do to convince you of anything. :laughing:

To be frank, I don't care if you get a Wii at launch or not - it's not my problem.

I already own a 360. I'm content with it. But I earn £700 a month sitting on my fat arse, and have more than enough cash to buy a Wii. I just don't feel any particular excitement towards it.

I asked if you could try to intrigue me. You haven't. Nintendo's loss.

got my name down for Japanese Wii from play-asia

do you live in asia :confused:

why not just import a ntsc console if your are importing :blank:

Edit: this is the best thread i've ever made

I'll have to wait until it releases here in Norway. Wonder if I will survive with no extra controllers or games the first... month?

i pre-ordered mine from GAME, i'll be picking it up on launch day along with a couple of other things

I'm probably gonna get it on Launch, or if not within a month or two after Launch in Europe.

unfortunatly since it is illegal to open a store in canada on sunday before noon* eb wont be able to do a mid night lanch here.

i will get it at exactly noon on nov. 19.

if eb sold milk and eggs they could call themselves a convenience store and be open 24/7

*unless its a convenience store