NEurope
Dratoon

The official n-europe zoo

I hope i havent made another boo-boo and created another duplicate but i have checked this.

This is a thing i came up with on another forum and it kicked off pretty good. Basically you put what animal you are (it can be made up) and tell us a little bit about where it orginated. For example:

The Dratoon (gameus nerdusness)

The Dratoon comes from a bedroom or a living room. Once it has grown to the age of about 4 it will start gaming. It usually tends towards the NINTENDO (goddus greatus) side of things but may play other consoles if their small amount of friends like other consoles. After about 10 years of gaming it will take root and never move agian. It will also be into various other 'geeky things such as trading cards.

Have a go at it, it would be nice to get loads up here.

YAY

I'm a nintendofanboymonsterofdoomlinktriforceofdeathmuha

Yes abit over the top but it can do special triforce moves and can whip ass of any of your creatures. I't originated from my asshole.

Why not just do a meet up at a real zoo and act likes a bunch of geeks there.

Well i'm up for it. Who else?

Colchester Zoo near me is pretty much one of the best in the world.

I think it was going for best zoo nationally.. but something else won I think.

It used to have giraffe's and some really cool stuff, but it's got elephants now.

Obviously London might be a bit more convenient, but it's not as good.

....The first N-Europe meet up at zoo.

I'l pass.

If its within the next 7 days, Im up for it :(

That's a funny idea. I like it.

The Konfucius is a very shadowy lifeform. It will go by mostly unnoticed what is intended by it. This is helped by its pretty short size. A fully grown Konfucius has the average size of 157.5 centimeters. The Konfucius plans out everything. He plans what it's doing the whole day and even plans for the year ahead.

The indigenious people gave it the name Konfucius because of confusion. Without much effort you can highly irritate it and it has the ability to irritate itself as well.

It is also very interested in any forms of technology that have something to do with gaming, PC and TV.

Everyone knows that I'm a cat in reality though :P

He said "Two". As in, "If only you had created two of these threads, because this one is so wonderful."

Colchester Zoo near me is pretty much one of the best in the world.

I think it was going for best zoo nationally.. but something else won I think.

It used to have giraffe's and some really cool stuff, but it's got elephants now.

Obviously London might be a bit more convenient, but it's not as good.

Maybe it was that Park thing off the TV...it's not exactly a zoo but y'know...

Even though the old Colchester Zoo's def one of the best ever, it could still be improved LOADS.

Dratoon, may I have your babies?

*Points*

Penetrate here, here, here and also here.

Wait...and here too.