Dratoon

Hey

Hello and Welcome.

Dont worry if your Posts/Threads get.

#Locked

#Moved

#Delted

#Edited

Or anything like that, its perfect shit and normall!

Welcome. I'm the annoting fanboy who posts random stuff. But a good member I'm sure everyone will agree......right?

Haldo, sir.

I am the... wait. Who am I?

No matter who I am, I'll be the one correcting you when you mess up. Or rather, one of the 18 who will correct you when you mess up.

a bit off track here, triforce keeper, is oblivion good, is shadow the hedgehog good?

Oblivion Is great in terms of exploring/quests and that kind of stuff. Abit hard to get into though as I keep going off it. Alot of bad things too though like turning into a vampire and having to do a rly long quest to become normal again (like me :weep:

And shadow ive only played one level so far seems alright but it appears to be a under achieving 3d sonic game. Alright for a fiver though :Dhttp://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10044&mid=326074

lol you mean morrowind? They are all elder scrolls :P Oblivion is The Elder Scrolls 4, never played Morrowind though

Did anyone ever get round to making that "New people post here to say hello" type thread? I guess not.

Once you've played Oblivion Its really hard to go back to Morrowind IMHO, seems too much like a stats-fest. Check out http://www.planetelderscrolls.com for a really decent slection of mods, some of which are virtually necessary. (BTmod etc)

Anyway welcome to the forum, Its a better place.

PS. I'm just here to look pretty.

quite the contrary, 90% of all my posts on this forum is mindless spamming.

Only 90%?

Welcome, and we hope you enjoy the place. And don't believe the rumours, the guys in the red and blue text don't actually eat newcomers. ;)

Only 90%?

Welcome, and we hope you enjoy the place. And don't believe the rumours, the guys in the red and blue text don't actually eat newcomers. ;)

That's my job.

Welcome!

Im fairly new-ish myself and the people here are very kind (Takeo = Text updates for Wii news, due to me having no access) and they have embraced my sometimes randomness with a hug, and pinch on the arse.

Welcome!

That's my job.

I could easily believe that, which is quite scary.

Hi new person. Weclome, etc etc.

Only 90%?

Actually you're right. 97.5% sounds like a better estimate. You honestly think i put effort into every single poast i make on this forum

Yes.

Poast.

And don't believe the rumours, the guys in the red and blue text don't actually eat newcomers. ;)

Love the joke, absolutely fantastic.

Actually you're right. 97.5% sounds like a better estimate. You honestly think i put effort into every single poast i make on this forum

[/Quote]

We know you don't put any effort in. But, it would be nice, for a change.

Love the joke, absolutely fantastic.

It was more of an effort to appear friendly to the newcomer. You know that word, friendly? Instead of ripping into every newcomer that arrives here.

welcome to the forums.If you hate metroid or are slightly homophobic stayth hell away from me:D

I'm the red texted, cross-eyed water snake Fierce LiNk was on aboot. Don't disagree with me and we'll be friends for life :heh:. (I'm kidding btw).

Sign in to follow this