NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fields

Mustached Ladies

Probably for the same reason men with mustaches don't shave. They're trying to achieve an aura of being really, really awsome.

Girls with fake moustaches look pretty hot though. Obviously the bum fluff needs to go but girls look damn cool with fake moustaches.

Probably for the same reason men with mustaches don't shave. They're trying to achieve an aura of being really, really awsome.

However, please remember that while facial hair can achieve such an effect when properly worn, it is, sadly, rarely a gurantee.

Exhibit A -

williamrykerxe3.jpg

HAHAHA....Old women are the worse >_< *shudder*

My gf bleaches her hair there, not that she's got a 'tache, but cos shes darked haired any lil bit of hair anywhere shows really, heheh.

In before lock

SPAM

It would only be locked if people continued idiotic things like that. Yours is the only useless post.

Exactly, yet what harm does this thead do?

Don't jump to conclusions.

It would only be locked if people continued idiotic things like that. Yours is the only useless post.

^^ whipped for stealing my phrase.

Upstairs Downstairs a gameshow produced and hosted by David Brent feauturing hairy ladies exploring their Upstairs and Do...

On a side note I saw a well pretty girl today who had hairy arms but well it wasnt her arms I was looking at. Or her breasts! It was her face. The main one.

A kind of downcentreted 60s girl with shorter hair than me which was black. Very tasty.

In before lock

SPAM

When you have a near miss with a hairy lady you'll wish you'd have contributed to this thread and helped us to address what is surely one of the most important issues of the 21st century.

Well maybe if those girls cut down on the Lambrini, lager or cider hair wouldnt come out of those places.

You what??

I meant the moustache =P

Seriously, I swear there was a study that in some alcoholic drinks, including beer not sure about cider, it gave women facial hair. And it grows quickly too apparently.

Holy shit, does it work for guys too?? Not on present evidence :(. Good thing my girl doesn't drink then :heh:.

Hair lip?? I've never seen anyone with hair on their lip...:S thats wierd...would be very painful to wax though.

Sign in to follow this