NEurope
EchoDesiato

Arwing in OOT?

F'in A!!!

that is awesome, I love the way it attacks as well, wtf was it doing in the game though?

The whole Arwing thing is great and all, but hearing that damned music has made me want to play OOT again.

Now we know why the game took so long, they were just fucking around.

LMAO the Arwing got pwned. Game developers deserve to have fun too I guess.

Heh, cool, I understand why they might've used the arwing model during some tests etc, but fully functional? The Lylat engine is probably not that different from the Zelda one.

Wish I had a gameshark for this (then again, I don't even have my N64 here...)

LoL, that is awesome. Can;t believe that an Arwing cannot shoot through Links Wooden Shield. Awesome. If i had Gameshark,i'd give it a go.

SEE. I TOLD YOU! I died many times fighting it, but no one would believe me *eye twitch*

That was so cool!!

At first i thought it was just gonna fly around in the air high up;

but when it started diving down and firing; awesome!!

Link put up a good fight; unlike the arwing!!

That's cool!! It's strange that being in the game. Wonder why the hell it's there?

Awesome. I like the way you can actually take it down... maybe that was a combat test in the early stages or something.

That is extremely awesome! If only there were a way to get to it without a gameshark.

That's really cool. I thought it would be some kind of mod for a PC game where you fly with Arwings around Hyrule field but that is much cooler since it's really in the game. I'm surprised that the Arwing fired, did damage and could be taken down, nice easter egg but it shouldn't be so hard to unlock :(

With TPs delay I wonder what easter eggs we can find there :D