NEurope
Cookyman

Wii games price drop has started!

Knew this would happen eventually and here we are.

play.com Wii games now £32.99! :bouncy:

commiserations to all those who pre-ordered bundles.

my previous orders have all been automatically reduced. 32.99 for wii play sounds good

Wii play is also £32.99 so quite a good deal there - looks like no other sites have followed suit yet - the tight gits! :laughing:

These are estimates you know..

My guess is the higher-end game like LoZ will be £40, whilst the lower end games are in the £20-35 region.

These are estimates you know..

My guess is the higher-end game like LoZ will be £40, whilst the lower end games are in the £20-35 region.

erm no there not you order them at that price thats what you'll get them for including zelda!

Proof

erm no there not you order them at that price thats what you'll get them for including zelda!

I've seen it, I didnt say 'Oh no there not going for that price', i said those are estimates. I've seen websites price things low and those are pre-orders, you'l be stored in the database and once full product details come in they'l notify you and you can decide whether you want to continue with the transaction.

No way will all those titles be priced at £33, there will be a difference, how can Super Monkey ball banana blitz, a game with a considerable ammount less spent on development than twilight princess cost the same brand new at launch day? Sega usually sells games at £30, so maybe you should rething your saying that 'You order them at that price and thats what you'll get them for', because im pretty sure Banana blitz wont cost more than £30.

GAME are currently charging £40 a game online with their Wii bundles. They need to reduce that price quick or im going else where.

I've seen it, I didnt say 'Oh no there not going for that price', i said those are estimates. I've seen websites price things low and those are pre-orders, you'l be stored in the database and once full product details come in they'l notify you and you can decide whether you want to continue with the transaction.

No way will all those titles be priced at £33, there will be a difference, how can Super Monkey ball banana blitz, a game with a considerable ammount less spent on development than twilight princess cost the same brand new at launch day? Sega usually sells games at £30, so maybe you should rething your saying that 'You order them at that price and thats what you'll get them for', because im pretty sure Banana blitz wont cost more than £30.

If you order them now at that price thats the price you will pay - if you preordered them at the higher price you will still pay the lower price.

:yay:

That's great. Hopefully some places will reduce the games to £29.99...then I'll wait until the console drops to £149.99. £32.99 is still too much for me.

So how about a Wii game for £3?

Well thats how much Wiiplay will cost you from from Play.com.

Wiimotes are still priced £29.99 so therefore the Wiiplay game costs £3

Total cost - £32.99 - Bargain! :bouncy:

Well the GC one's gonna be £30 surely???..And that's been developed longer than any Wii game:heh:

hmmmm, im gonna have to wait, knowing me i will cock something upon the way, doing something, like missing out on soem great deals if i preorder or something.

I hope they are this price in shops, woudl be awesome so see Zelda for £32.99 in shops. I just want to get my main lot of games in store then the rest maybe Wii play online.

If you order them now at that price thats the price you will pay - if you preordered them at the higher price you will still pay the lower price.

:yay:

No your wrong. That's a bit like saying back when all the prices were £40 that if you'd bought it at that price you will pay that price. Which you have just proven wrong because as you said, all the people that preordered the games at £40 now pay the newer price. But that price can change - and most probably will on some of the games. Maybe it won't but as Demonmike said it is an estimate like £40 was an estimate. Otherwise all the shops would technically be pricing games at £33.

No your wrong. That's a bit like saying back when all the prices were £40 that if you'd bought it at that price you will pay that price. Which you have just proven wrong because as you said, all the people that preordered the games at £40 now pay the newer price. But that price can change - and most probably will on some of the games. Maybe it won't but as Demonmike said it is an estimate like £40 was an estimate. Otherwise all the shops would technically be pricing games at £33.

No you dont get it. The price you order at is the MAXIMUM price you pay. Shops cannot raise the price without consulting you as they have entered into a contract. They can lower it though without asking your permission as that would not put you at a disadvantage - which is the case here. (the third option is that they cancel the order which wouldnt happen unless there was a massive misprice).

Ordering at a maximum price is totally different to ordering at an estimated price

I give those prices a 3/10, they should be 10£ because it's a GC with a waggle.

God Hellfire your zipping through every post like mad, this thread=check, quick next thread!

lol

God Hellfire your zipping through every post like mad, this thread=check, quick next thread!

lol

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

No you dont get it. The price you order at is the MAXIMUM price you pay. Shops cannot raise the price without consulting you as they have entered into a contract. They can lower it though without asking your permission as that would not put you at a disadvantage - which is the case here. (the third option is that they cancel the order which wouldnt happen unless there was a massive misprice).

Ordering at a maximum price is totally different to ordering at an estimated price

Thank you blender! :grin:

You are absolutely right

Wow thanks for the informative and accurate opinion you have - now just run along and spend £60 on your PS3 game! :laughing: