NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Another classic has been rated over in yankee land, Mega Turrican. Now I never played the Megadrive version as I think I had it on the Amiga but either way it was an awesome game.

That's what i'm thinking aswell. I'm hoping for a good game to get uploaded tonight. Though I don't care if it's not DKC since I haven't played any of the games before :heh:

But hope it's a good one, could always go with a good N64 game.

Though I don't care if it's not DKC since I haven't played any of the games before :heh:

There's currently rumours of a resurrection of the Mother/Earthbound series on either the DS or Wii. This would most likely be a special collection of the Mother Trilogy, though it's just a rumour at the moment.

Shadow if you havent played any DCK game before then do yourself a favour and get involved. They are magic!

I bet your imagining killing Shadow right about now :)

Okay I guess I better get round to downloading them then... Didn't realise they were that good. Only DK game i've played was DK 64 :heh:

If I can get some Wii Points from the Star Site then i'll give them a download. Just please don't kill me...

Oh god you're gonna have so much fun! Youll be playing them for the first time. IMO DKC is by far the least best, and then DKC3 is awesome and DKC2 just sickeningly perfect in every single way possible for a game.

Shadow, you owe it to yourself. The Donkey Kong Country trilogy is far better than DK64 as sadly it wasn't the triumphant 3D Kong game we had been expecting, but a poor Banjo-Kazooie rip-off. :(

To get Double Trouble tonight would be very nice indeed.

Okay I just bought 1000 points from the lovely star store there and all to get Donkey Kong Country.

But I dunno whether to get the 1st or 2nd one first. I have 1500 points and I can't get 100 point card cause of the daily limit so what one do you guyd suggest I get? Might get DKC 2 cause it sounds pretty good.

Okay I just bought 1000 points from the lovely star store there and all to get Donkey Kong Country.

But I dunno whether to get the 1st or 2nd one first. I have 1500 points and I can't get 100 point card cause of the daily limit so what one do you guyd suggest I get? Might get DKC 2 cause it sounds pretty good.

DKC2 is better, but I think you should go in order, the story is...well its cliched but worth it! And progression of enemies etc (Ie first one they are all normal, second its the same characters but in pirate suits) :heh:

And the first might feel a bit weird after the second! :heh:

Okay. First one it is then. And if I like it i'll nab a 100 points card of the site tomorrow to get the second or if the 3rd one goes up tonight, buy 1000 points for it.

10mins to go til the new games. Its crazy, im all hyper and I havent a clue if DCK3 is even gonna get released. Im going to be very disappointed if it doesnt :(

10mins to go til the new games. Its crazy, im all hyper and I havent a clue if DCK3 is even gonna get released. Im going to be very disappointed if it doesnt :(

After playing DK and DK2 (Thanks again, appreciated) i'm really looking forward to the 3rd one now. I'm hoping to off downloaded all 3 in the series in a matter of hours!

I really hope that it get's added. I'm staying on the shop channel for it.

Blades of Steel and Skate or Die...

Both NES....

Hold on here.

Blades of Steel, Nes, 500 points.

Skate or Die, Nes, 500 points.

No DKC 3? Heads will roll.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Blades of Steel and Skate or Die.

If anyone wants me I will be crying in the corner.