NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

WTF those words were not there when i posted that original image......even wierder.

If thats true, then i could definitely get Gunstar Heroes, Zelda and Donkey kong and have ..plenty of points left.

well i didn't add the words lol!

yeah I want bomberman 93,zelda, gunstar heroes, donkey kong, bonks adventure so if this is true thats great news.

Lol thats really wierd. I was thinking it cant be photshopped, unless they are absolutely awesome that they can photoshop a sticker onto a packet.

The sticker looks real.

Plus that card look real.

I was also thinking how mice the controller actually is.

yeah it is nice, but it does look lightweight, something about it makes me think its just very light?! and its not as chunky as we've grown accustomed to. on the plus side though I do love the return to a SNES styles pad.

yeah it is nice, but it does look lightweight, something about it makes me think its just very light?! and its not as chunky as we've grown accustomed to. on the plus side though I do love the return to a SNES styles pad.

yeh seems light. But it may fit comfortably into the hand, like people saying the wiimote does. I'm guessing it wou dbe light as its just a cirvuit board with some buttons, other stuff is done via the wiimote isnt it?

Do us brits also get free Wii Points with our Classic Controllers?

i doubt anyone knows as of yet.

There's no way you'll get 7500 points free unfortunately, 2000 points cost the same as a classic controller!

I'd like to be proven wrong though. I at least hope we get some.

That 7500 points card is real, but it's only meant as a gift for Gamestop managers. There is no plans to put it into retail market.

PREZ REG SEZ:

“Would I love to see it on virtual console? Absolutely. But there are a lot of issues there. Suffice it to say we would love to see it, so we're exploring all the rights issues."

America only no doubt if they do sort out the legal. But it's a start.

i have dsl on my computer ..

i have a wii ...

how do i get virtual console games?

do i need a usb adapter ?

2 of them ?

were the hell can i find one?

I'll update Japan's list tomorrow, could someone post that up plus any more games that have been released in America (e.g. games every Monday after launch)? Thanks :)

Ecco the dolphin and Golden Axe were released on Monday werent they?

The Office of Film & Literature Classification has listed some newly-rated games headed to Australia (and therefore, to Europe) on its website.

NES: Gradius, Xevious

SNES: Street Fighter 2 - The World Warrior, Super Castlevania 4, Super Probotector - Alien Rebels

WOOOOOOOOOO fully up to date! Any other games released for the US Virtual Console?

lol at Moria's custom title.

I found an interesting video interview with Reggie on the NGamer forum, revealing that GameBoy games on the Virtual Console are possible.....

Click here for the interview

I'd class that as rumour, considering they have no source and I've never even heard of that site before. I think they are scaremongering. How do they know the PAL Virtual Console service is running in the first place? And if this is true and it is, then they are probably going on games that have been uploaded SO FAR. The UK VC launch will be better than that.

I'd class that as rumour, considering they have no source and I've never even heard of that site before. I think they are scaremongering. How do they know the PAL Virtual Console service is running in the first place? And if this is true and it is, then they are probably going on games that have been uploaded SO FAR. The UK VC launch will be better than that.

Well, for example Jeux-France has already got their Euro Wii's for reviewing purposes. My own theory is that they have put few games up to shop so reviewers could test how shop works. After all, US reviewers didn't have this possibility.

They used to be PlanetGamecube, I'm sure you've heard of them?!

Nope. :heh: Seriously, should I have?

They don't give any hard evidence or a source link. If it is games released to reviewers, then they've gone a step too far and said those are the games that we'll see at launch. Why would a site like that get this exclusive news before an official or larger site does? Surely this contradicts the official release statement from Nintendo of Europe.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of it either! Isn't it one of the biggest unofficial Nintendo on the Net? Anyway, it's definitely possible that the Euro VC has gone live - the Japanese one was up and running a few days before their launch, I believe.

NTSC-UK forums user Nelka reports that NoE has put two additional games up to European VC shop; Dungeon Explorer and Victory Run.

I can't believe didfferent europeanvcountries are getting different games, where is the logic in this?

Wouldn't it be easier if we all just had the same collection?

And if nintendo are going through with the awful decision to not release old games in new terrortories then I'm gonna scream - I want sin and punishment dammit!!

Also, where are the spectrum and gameboy virtuak console stuff?!

Virtual Console has the potential to be absolutely massive for Nintendo, they better not fnck it up!