NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Ooh, that would be a nice addition. There might be memory problems though like Mario Kart's ghosts.

News that Japan will be getting this tite in May, I think we will see it late May/June

:)

fzeroxpal.jpg

fzeroxpalback.jpg

F-Zero was one of my favourite games on the Gamecube, but I never had the N64 version. If this comes out here next month, nothing will stop me downloading it. :)

Mega Drive (600 Points)

Bare Knuckle II: Shitou no Chinkon Uta [streets of Rage II] (Sega)

Chameleon Kid (Sega)

These are the two I am most awating out of that list :hehe: ..but for good reason:

I have F-Zero X on the N64 (which rocks.. if you don't have it then it is well worth the purchase. Some cool music too :heh:)

Having said that, the other day I was just thinking about the track editor and all from the DD and actually wondered if there was a small chance this would be included. But then I thought more and it was.. yeh.. it's Nintendo.. not gonna happen :blank:

I have F-Zero X on the N64 (which rocks.. if you don't have it then it is well worth the purchase. Some cool music too :heh:)

Having said that, the other day I was just thinking about the track editor and all from the DD and actually wondered if there was a small chance this would be included. But then I thought more and it was.. yeh.. it's Nintendo.. not gonna happen :blank:

Yeah I've got it as well so I won't be getting it for VC. Unless by some miracle they did include the Expansion Pack from the DD, then I'd definitely get it.

fzerox-1.jpg

fzerox2.jpg

Expansion Kit Videos

fzeroxexpan.jpg

fzerox64ddtrackeditor.jpg

fzeroxexpan3.jpg

fzeroxexpan4.jpg

wikipedia : The F-Zero X Expansion Kit was released exclusively for the Nintendo 64DD, as an add-on disk for the game, F-Zero X. The result is an Expansion Kit available only in Japan. It was released April 21, 2000. As the first ever expansion of a Nintendo game, the disk adds two new cups in addition to the four originals and the X cup. The disk has the cups containing six new tracks each, a couple of new F-Zero machines and a track editor, which allows user-created data to be saved to the disk. Up to a hundred tracks can be saved directly to the disk. With the added space on the 64DD disk, the disk lets people save up to three ghosts in each track in Time Attack mode. Furthermore, the player now has the ability to compete against the development team's ghost racers in time trials.[1] Hard drive support is included.

New musical pieces

The Expansion Kit also includes a few new musical pieces to improve the experience. The Course Edit and Create Machine features have their own soundtracks and five new background musics were added for in-race scenarioes. The track editor is able to select from any of these musics to use as the background tune for user-created courses.

The track Rainbow Road in the Joker Cup is a remake of the course by the same name from Mario Kart 64. However, since the release of F-Zero X, the background music used in this course was a different music borrowed from other courses in F-Zero X. With the Expansion Kit enabled, however, this course plays a remixed Rainbow Road music from Mario Kart 64 done in the same rock/metal style as the other tunes in the game. Also, the Red Canyon and White Land themes are extended with new bits of song within them.

Sooo... does the buzz thats building up here of F-Zero's 64DD stuff being added to the VC F-Zero X have any truth behind it?

How awesome would it not be like. Plus, with the musical stuff posted above... it would be an even greater download for me. But its not happening, right?!

::shrug:

I will be getting F-Zero X and Bare Knuckle II in the coming weeks.

just downloaded Bloody Wolf for the PC-Engine. this game seriously rocks!! get it when it out in Europe.

Sooo... does the buzz thats building up here of F-Zero's 64DD stuff being added to the VC F-Zero X have any truth behind it?

How awesome would it not be like. Plus, with the musical stuff posted above... it would be an even greater download for me. But its not happening, right?!

::shrug:

It's merely speculation, Nintendo would never offer extra content if it meant they'd have to translate it and convert it to PAL format when, if they actually decided to do it, they could charge another 1000 Points anyway.

So far we have had 4 Nintendo 64 titles released & all 4 are Developed & Published by Nintendo.

So below you can find a list of released and upcoming N64 titles i think will be out this yr & they are...

Released on

December 7 * January 26

supermario64-3.jpgmariokart64-6.jpg

February 23 * April 20

thelegendofzeldaocarinaoftime-3.jpglylatwars-2.jpg

Next Release

May/June

fzerox.jpg

July - December

1080snowboarding.jpg

pokemonpuzzleleague.jpgthelegendofzeldamajorasmask-1.jpg

waverace64.jpgyoshisstory.jpg

I am happy to say I already own almost all those games (apart from Pokemon and Yoshi's Story) and I love them all : peace:

I may end up with Yoshi on the VC if it ever comes out, or I may buy the original N64 version in future..

The VC is generally a Mega Drive to me, though I have downloaded a couple of SNES games..

I must humbly admit to never having played Majora's Mask, so I can't wait for that to get on the VC. Same goes to F-Zero. Yoshi's Story is a great game too :)

Would be nice to see some third party N64 games likes Resi 2. Wasn't shadowman rumored a few months back?

Would be nice to see some third party N64 games likes Resi 2. Wasn't shadowman rumored a few months back?

The developer actually announced it I think. Check the first page of the thread and the news section.

I have Majora's Mask on the GameCube, but I couldn't get into it. I don't know why, probably because the game never told me where to go next, and that darn time limit.

Just read on GoNintendo that Lylat Wars has got an update in the US, dunno if we got it or even what it does.

Just read on GoNintendo that Lylat Wars has got an update in the US, dunno if we got it or even what it does.

Might be gamecube controller rumble pak support.

Wishful thinking.::shrug:

Might be gamecube controller rumble pak support.

Wishful thinking.::shrug:

I'm afraid it is wishful thinking. :(

I'm afraid it is wishful thinking. :(

Surely it wouldn't be too difficult for a rumble pak compactibility update?

anyone know the date when Bare Knuckle II is released?

Or Streets of Rage II as it's known here?

Sometime this month I hope :) Same goes for Kid Chameleon.