NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Have we had any official confirmation of the Virtual Console release of Impossible Mission... I remember we were all hyped about it then learned that it has a release on all consoles including the Wii. Now why wouldn't they just release the original with this remake?

Impossible Mission for C64 is listed for an April release on the official Norwegian Nintendo site. Theres a link to it on the VC EU entry on wikipedia.

This week Japan VC

FC - Ninja Gaiden

FC - Milon's Secret Castle

PCE - Bonk's Revenge

PCE - Bloody Wolf

EU VC has been updated for game errors

PCE - Bloody Wolf

It's shame that PCE version of Bloody Wolf didn't have any engrish like the original arcade release had:

battlerangers.jpg

RedShell

It's been out of stock since December. I waited until March, then cancelled. My order from Amazon came the next day.

RedShell

It's been out of stock since December. I waited until March, then cancelled. My order from Amazon came the next day.

Wow, I didn't realize it had been out of stock that long!

Well they're bound to get some eventually, and like I said before I'm not in any hurry to get one.

Cheers for the info though. : peace:

Wow, I didn't realize it had been out of stock that long!

Well they're bound to get some eventually, and like I said before I'm not in any hurry to get one.

Cheers for the info though. : peace:

Yeah, I kept ringing and asking when they'd get stock in. Mid-February they told me: there's a big order coming soon! I waited another month then just got sick of waiting. I always keep checking to see if they restock, but the status has remained the same since December. Good luck.

IK+

Oh hell yeah thats was a Great game and a Rob Hubbard soundtrack too! ah the memories! hope it comes out :grin:

The release dates for all regions are fully up to date in the first post. Two news stories have been added, and translations of the names of Japanese games added.

Darkain have produced a Virtual Console update service which allows you to receive updates via Wii-mail. All you have to do is register this email address ([email protected]) to be able to receive updates. Click here to view Darkain's Virtual Console page where you can also sign up to the service for other regions (Japan, Australia, North America).

This is awesome news and im very excited about a few of the games that are here, especially the Shining games as all RPG fans should give them a try. Anyway here it is from Cubed3.com

Quick News - It has been discovered on the Australian ratings site OFLC, these Megadrive games are on the way to Virtual Console: Streets of Rage 2, Toe Jam & Earl in Panic Funkotron, Kid Chameleon, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Golden Axe II, Shining in the Darkness and Shining Force!

Fantastic. Finally some Mega Drive titles to really dig my teeth into. The Shining Force games in particular!

:P Yes 7 brand new VC Games have been added to the Australian OFLC

Sega Mega Drive

goldenaxe2.jpg

kidchameleon.jpg . shiningforcethelegacyofgreatintention.jpg . shininginthedarkness.jpg

sonicthehedgehog2.jpg . streetsofrage2.jpg . toejamandearl2.jpg

Every title below has been added to the Australian OFLC but have yet to be released

Virtual Console Info and Games

Nintendo Entertainment System

adventuresoflolo-2.jpg . donkeykongjrmath-1.jpg . machrider-1.jpg . marioandyoshi-1-1.jpg . metroid-4.jpg

mightybombjack-1-1-1.jpg . nesopentournamentgolf-1-2.jpg . pacman-3.jpg . shadowwarriors-1.jpg . supermariobros2-1.jpg

Sega Mega Drive

alexkidd-2.jpg . alienstorm-2.jpg . goldenaxe2-3.jpg . kidchameleon-3.jpg . shiningforcethelegacyofgreatintention-3.jpg

shininginthedarkness-3.jpg . sonicthehedgehog2-3.jpg . streetsofrage2-3.jpg . toejamandearl2-3.jpg . wonderboyinmonsterworld-2.jpg

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

actraiser-2.jpg . finalfight-2.jpg

..oh man.. Kid Chameleon.. Streets of Rage 2.. ToeJam and Earl: Panic in Funkotron..

I must have these games.. they are quality :yay:

My thursday is complete. I now know what's coming out on the Australian virtual console :D

Hmmm. NOE's site usually updates the VC list to indicate what games are coming out by now. At least, that was case for the past few weeks but it doesn't seem to be the case this week.

http://wii.nintendo.co.uk/233.html

The only game confirmed so far is Bonk's Revenge (TG16)

Hmmm. NOE's site usually updates the VC list to indicate what games are coming out by now. At least, that was case for the past few weeks but it doesn't seem to be the case this week.

http://wii.nintendo.co.uk/233.html

The only game confirmed so far is Bonk's Revenge (TG16)

Because Nintendo has blocked a site page that contain the new VC screenshots.