NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

No Dammit.I hope Twilight Link is right in saying it's the wrong Zelda.

I just want Alttp dammit :cry:

grrr, don't want Zelda 2! got it on the cube collectors edition....want Link to past so I can have all the home console zelda games playable on my wii GRRR... as for smw will give that a miss, got it on the SNES still.

Looks like it's Just Sonic and Mario 64 for at least another week then.

I can't really recommend Zelda II unless you haven't got the Zelda Collector's Edition. It kept me occupied for 5 mins until I got stuck. It is worth it to complete your Zelda collection though... and to see the infamous 'I AM ERROR!' room.

Woo super mario world!! but it's too late for me to go out and get a new points card :( Thanks birdie! :D

Dammit,stupid Zelda II...

Guess I need to wait yet another week in hope.

And after tomorrow I have 5 days of school so I was hoping to play Alttp.

I would get Super Mario World but I have it for the SNES,which is still set up in my room.

No Dante,your suppose to say "Booooooooo,we want Alttp!"

Come to think of it,i've never played Zelda II,but I have it in the collecters edition.

Was that report from NoE about Q1 games even mention Zelda II,I would of thought they would.

I love little birdie. Tell little birdie that. Little birdie should have a treat - seeds or maybe a worm.

noooo, r-type 3 is one of the best shooters there is, right after thunderforce series on the megadrive.... oh well, mario it is then I guess.... unless I want to refinish the hardest zelda game available..... it's a fine game, no matter what people say...

Of course, alttp is better, but then, it's better than everything (well.... there's of course super metroid... hmm.... nah :) )

Remember when Nintendo hinted about getting free VC games with proper games? I just read a topic about it on another site and it got me thinking. Excite Bike with Truck? Super Mario Kart with the Wii version? How cool would that be?

Guitar Hero Wii coming and now Super Mario World coming tomorrow to the VC? The good news just won't stop.

I've only got 700 Wii points left, what a crappy number. That means i'll have to buy some more if I want to pick up Super Mario World!

I've only got 700 Wii points left, what a crappy number. That means i'll have to buy some more if I want to pick up Super Mario World!

That's marketing for ya.

That's why you get a debit card so you can purchase points while sitting on your arse :heh:

Getting both LTTP and SMW in one week would be a bit much. I don't think that NOE would want to release them in the same week and I don't think that I would be able to play both of them at the same time. :blank:

Getting both LTTP and SMW in one week would be a bit much. I don't think that NOE would want to release them in the same week and I don't think that I would be able to play both of them at the same time. :blank:

BLASHPEMY!

And if we don't get Alttp this week I seriousl doubt we'll get it next week.

Bit weird that means that we have all the home console Zeldas apart from MM withing a few months.