NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Omg gain ground the memories! I thought it was a master system game though.

apparently appeared on both, although yes was originally a master system game.

i'm probably going to download alttp soon

i have 100/2000 points left after i bought super mario bros, castlevania IV and bonks adventure

and of coarse alttp is 800 points so i'll have to buy 1000 points

in the end i'll have 300 wii points left not enough to buy anything but a waste of almost 5$ (cnd)

Seems like Xbox Arcade is getting Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and alot of crap games. Could this rule out Symphony of the Night for Wii?

Seems like Xbox Arcade is getting Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and alot of crap games. Could this rule out Symphony of the Night for Wii?

Why would it appear on the VC anyway?

apparently appeared on both, although yes was originally a master system game.

Cool hope it looks a bit nicer. Btw how come master system games arent on the VC? Seems a bit odd that NES games are surely they could just be priced the same and put on it or have I missed something?

does anyone know when more n64 games are coming out in north america

They seem to be coming out once a month, so a month from this past monday seems about right.

Id bet on either OoT or Star Fox 64 (please be the latter)

Cool hope it looks a bit nicer. Btw how come master system games arent on the VC? Seems a bit odd that NES games are surely they could just be priced the same and put on it or have I missed something?

Thats a very good point. Perhaps they think the Masterstystem doesn't have the following the NES does. I'd love to see Alex the kid on VC though.

No idea. There is ESRB ratings for OoT, Aeroassault 64 and Beetle Racing, so you can except them relatively soon.

Id bet on either OoT or Star Fox 64 (please be the latter)

yes please be the latter want to play it so so bad!!!

Little birdie gave me his last update for the week, and it seems like we'll be getting 4 games this Friday. The list goes like this:

- Bonanza Bros (MegaDrive)

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

- Gain Ground (MegaDrive)

- Gradius (known in Europe as Nemesis) (NES)

I'm thinking that 4 games is quite a lot for one week, but the little birdie hasn't ever failed me, so I'm trusting him.

Little birdie gave me his last update for the week, and it seems that we'll be getting 4 games this Friday. The list goes like this:

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

I'm thinking that 4 games is quite a lot for one week, but the little birdie hasn't ever failed me, so I'm trusting him.

well yeah your little birdie has never been wrong..lets wait and see what happens.

Come on Alttp the only game I've actually wanted since I got the Wii.I think the next N64 game (atleast over here) will be OOT and in Q2 Lylat Wars since OOT is the only other game mentioned we will get in Q1.

Don't really care to be honest- I live in Europe. All I need now is for Ninty to hurry up and release MM!!!!!!

Don't really care to be honest- I live in Europe. All I need now is for Ninty to hurry up and release MM!!!!!!

It won't be any time soon...

So yea you'll be waiting a while.

Hello Clarice....

I *think* Majora's Mask was actually a playable game at E3, along with Wave Race 64, OoT and SM64. Don't quote me on that, but expect it towards the end of the year.

I *think* Majora's Mask was actually a playable game at E3, along with Wave Race 64, OoT and SM64. Don't quote me on that, but expect it towards the end of the year.

Playable demos were; Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Sonic the Hedgehog, Bonk's Adventure and Super Mario Bros.

Little birdie gave me his last update for the week, and it seems like we'll be getting 4 games this Friday. The list goes like this:

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

Awww. I want LttP damnit. Thats assuming Tweety is right. Maybe I'll buy Comix Zone as a fallout game, it has a nice style to it.

Playable demos were; Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Sonic the Hedgehog, Bonk's Adventure and Super Mario Bros.

Ocarina and Wave Race were definitely there, which is why they are on my list.

Is that so? That's not what Wikipedia says.

I distinctly remember playing it on the ZX Spectrum, and the name of the game was Nemesis.

That might be true for MSX and other home computer ports, but I know that NES version is called Gradius, because I bought one when I was little kid and I still have it on my collection.

Is that so? That's not what Wikipedia says.

I distinctly remember playing it on the ZX Spectrum, and the name of the game was Nemesis.

Yeah I had it on the C64 and it was also called Nemesis, ah happy days.