NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

gah ive only got 400 points left. i thought i had 600. i hate you mario kart.

ill have to pick up a points card when something else good comes along.

I only have 400 left aswell.But i'm gonna get another 1000 when I get AlttP and then after buy Mario for the NES.

Soon, I will have a LAN adapter and will be playing all the games you pityless fools have been playing -(I'm joking bout the fools as The fish would say.

4 games this week!

Mario Kart 64

Super Contra

Comix Zone (can anyone recommend this?)

Bonanza Bros

Off topic, does anyone know when Symphony of the Night gets released on Live Arcade?

Off topic, does anyone know when Symphony of the Night gets released on Live Arcade?

Original release date was late January, now it is somewhere in Q1.

I'm just wondering. Uniracers is coming to the VC...could that be what Reggies talks with Rockstar North were about?

4 games this week!

Mario Kart 64

Super Contra

Comix Zone (can anyone recommend this?)

Bonanza Bros

You forgot to say these were this week's releases in the USA. We already had Mario Kart 64 and Super Contra (aka Super Probotector), in case you didn't notice.

For this week's European VC releases, so far, little birdie could only confirm:

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

I'm sure I'll be able to make him chirp some more info before Thursday night, so stay tuned.

You forgot to say these were this week's releases in the USA. We already had Mario Kart 64 and Super Contra (aka Super Probotector), in case you didn't notice.

For this week's European VC releases, so far, little birdie could only confirm:

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

I'm sure I'll be able to make him chirp some more info before Thursday night, so stay tuned.

aparently its all megadrive this week.

I'm just wondering. Uniracers is coming to the VC...could that be what Reggies talks with Rockstar North were about?

Do you mean Uni-Rally? If so that would be awesome, I loved that game so much and played it constantly on my SNES.

Rumour has it that the exchange ratio of VIP Stars into Wii points will be 4 to 1 - that means 4000 VIP Stars for a N64 game. Bought VC games will generate VIP Stars too.

Sources: ConsoleWars.de

Rumour has it that the exchange ratio of VIP Stars into Wii points will be 4 to 1 - that means 4000 VIP Stars for a N64 game. Bought VC games will generate VIP Stars too.

Sources: ConsoleWars.de

ahh bollocks. was hoping it would be 1 for 1! yep honestly did, I didn't think it would be too much to expect Nintendo to give us a free NES game for every 2 game we bought. but hey nevermind...

I was hoping it would be 1:1 or 2:1.

I'll consider it fake till there's official word.

Problem is that people shouldn't really complain - after all it is free stuff you get. But what I am really pissed about is that there are a lot of EU countries which don't fit into that deal.

So better thing would be free Wii Points with the purchase of special Nintendo games or you could buy Sonic Wii and get the Mega Drive version for free.

The little birdie just updated me, and confirmed that this will indeed be an all-MegaDrive week:

- Bonanza Bros. (MegaDrive)

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

- Gain Ground (MegaDrive)

At least we'll get one that the USA doesn't have yet. :)

The little birdie just updated me, and confirmed that this will indeed be an all-MegaDrive week:

- Bonanza Bros. (MegaDrive)

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

- Gain Ground (MegaDrive)

At least we'll get one that the USA doesn't have yet. :)

according to go nintendo thats what we were ment to get last week but they pushed it forward to give us MK64

Now you can play classic SEGA Mega Drive® titles on your Wii! When you start up your Wii, visit the Wii Shop Channel to download your favourite SEGA Virtual Console™ game for 800 Wii Points. You can purchase your Wii Points card either online or at retail. We will be adding loads of new games to the channel, so be sure to check back.

Omg gain ground the memories! I thought it was a master system game though.

I'm really sure that we will get Alttp next week.I thought we got MK cause the MegaDrive games got pushed back.Ah well who cares.