NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

That is because im a moron, with too much money and little sense when Zelda is concerned.

Too much money? Send some my way please. =O

I just think it's sort of silly to buy games you already own. Just doesn't make sense. One of the reasons why I haven't bought any VC games yet, is cause I own the good ones already (plus I don't really have money I want to spend on Wii points).

It's only Japan that has price-ups so I think Ocarina might be the normal 1000 Points. The only game over here that is over-priced is R-Type, which is due to it being the full game, containing more levels than in Japan and US.

It's only Japan that has price-ups so I think Ocarina might be the normal 1000 Points. The only game over here that is over-priced is R-Type, which is due to it being the full game, containing more levels than in Japan and US.

I think the Americans actually got the full game too, according to my (American) friend.

And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some VC games would get a higher pricepoint, the big names. Not that that's a good thing.

Does anybody know if Kirby's Funpack will get released on VC (some day)?

Apparently so.

Hi all,

I am having a problem with MK64, i cant seem to get my gamecube pad to work, i have played it with my classic pad but i want to play two players, any help would be great.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I am having a problem with MK64, i cant seem to get my gamecube pad to work, i have played it with my classic pad but i want to play two players, any help would be great.

Thanks.

When using GC controllers don't you hold L or R when starting up the game to use it? Try that.

Yeah ok, just tried that and that doesnt seem to work..

Is it plugged into the right slot? ie two not four?

when u start the game make sure you have your gamecube pad in slot one but if you are going to be playing 2 plays put you gamecube pad into slot 2 and it all works for me :)

I have tried that also but it doesnt work....it isnt an official pad but im not sure why it wouldnt work, i was playing cube games with it yesterday so i know it is working...

Musn't recognise te pad as i use a mixture of classic contriler, wavebirds and gamecube pads ans no probs but i make sure they are connected before i boot up the game

played my friends Wii last night and SFII and Donkey Kong Country are a joke! Nintendo should be refunding people.

SFII just does not feel right, the framerate is really bad and some of the animations are terrible. how the hell could capcom/nintendo put this out?

Donkey Kong is like 100mph. I am sure it was never that fast on the SNES.

I have no problem with DKC...

Maybe you should try re-downloading it?

But could also be a TV-related problem or something like this...

Donkey Kong is like 100mph. I am sure it was never that fast on the SNES.

Your DKC works correctly, but yeah, SFII's PAL version is quite horrible if compared to arcade version. Slow, poor framerate, etc. :)

Anyone have Military Madness I adore this game its so stylish in a dated way. The music and factory capture scenes are superb. My first VC purchase and its just what I wanted a class game taht I hadnt even heard of before.

Anyone have Military Madness I adore this game its so stylish in a dated way. The music and factory capture scenes are superb. My first VC purchase and its just what I wanted a class game taht I hadnt even heard of before.

I was waiting for some impressions on this game before buying it. How does it compare to Advance Wars? Im suprised at how good some of the TG 16 games are

Just read about Shadowman good news indeed will definatly get that when it comes out. Any birdies know whats out this Friday? Hopefully will be something good cause its my 21st birthday

Its really classy. Its not as user friendly as Advance wars and the setup is a bit different in relation to buildings and factories. But it is uber cool and the setting future space and music is classy. Sadly theres a bug on the wii version with scrolling the map causes the sound to freeze. Not game breaking but just a nusience. Once the map is done scrolling the music comes back again. But overall a classy and quite hard game and im only on level 5.

Its really classy. Its not as user friendly as Advance wars and the setup is a bit different in relation to buildings and factories. But it is uber cool and the setting future space and music is classy. Sadly theres a bug on the wii version with scrolling the map causes the sound to freeze. Not game breaking but just a nusience. Once the map is done scrolling the music comes back again. But overall a classy and quite hard game and im only on level 5.

i was unsure about getting this, but you convinced me :)

i was unsure about getting this, but you convinced me :)

Im pretty sure you wont regret it. It really is a nice gem to have on the console and from the looks of it damn good value for money. Tell me if you love the music on the map selction bit as much as I do when you get it :grin: