NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest (SNES, 800)

Mario & Yoshi (NES, 500)

Now available on EU VC Channel

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest (SNES, 800)

Mario & Yoshi (NES, 500)

Now available on EU VC Channel

What?!?! Seriously? No way!

Edit : Just downloaded DKC2.Took a while this time tho. 8 minutes I was on the Shop channel for. Why are these out today? To silence Darksnowman's weekly request? :heh: No points left now either, so will have to wait a while for Mario and Yoshi.

What?!?! Seriously? No way!

Edit : Just downloaded it. Took a while this time tho. 8 minutes I was on the Shop channel. Why are those out today? Any answers yet?

Some dope at NoE put them up too early?

Nice gonna buy DKC2.

What about Mario and Yoshi, worth buying?

Today? Just downloaded it ... But still I wonder why today and not on Friday?

Mario and Yoshi is from what I read a puzzle game, so if you like such games, then maybe...

Mario & Yoshi is a tetris style puzzle game which I adored when I had my NES. I may pick it up for old times sake. Just got DCK2 now, the yanks aint happy we have got it 1st mwhahahaha!

Mario & Yoshi is a tetris style puzzle game which I adored when I had my NES. I may pick it up for old times sake. Just got DCK2 now, the yanks aint happy we have got it 1st mwhahahaha!

Might download it later when NoE sort out the Stars for Wii points.

Downloaded DCK2 but i still need to finish the first one :P

Tomorrow is Ascension Day in some European countries which may explain why the games were put up early.

DKC 2 is absolutely sublime. Totally unexpected surprise. :)

Tomorrow is Ascension Day in some European countries which may explain why the games were put up early.

DKC 2 is absolutely sublime. Totally unexpected surprise. :)

Yea, bank holiday in Germany.

Yeah that is but that is tomorrow... On Friday (when VC-Games normally gets released is normal work day - of course there will probably be many people that take that day off but surely not all)...

And also Friday at 0.00 am is no regular work time either :)

Yeah that is but that is tomorrow... On Friday (when VC-Games normally gets released is normal work day - of course there will probably be many people that take that day off but surely not all)...

They get uploaded late on the Thursday/Very early Friday - Some poor sod must work until past midnight (It would be classed as a Thursday shift, though).

..cool! I may get DKC2 at some stage as the first is one of my favourite games and I never had a chance to play the second or third. :yay:

..cool! I may get DKC2 at some stage as the first is one of my favourite games and I never had a chance to play the second or third. :yay:

Please please please tell us your joking? Never played DKC II and III? That explains alot of your convoluted gaming tastes. :nono:

Mario and Yoshi's ok, I have a slightly modernised version knocking about somewhere on one of the Game & Watch Compilations on Game Boy. DKC II though has a much much better life span! :heh:

Any chance we'll get some more games put up on Thursday/ Friday?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING WOOT! FUCKING WOOT! FUCKING WOOT!

Why didnt someone PM me...FUCKERS! Lol...you know Id need to know this.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11111one one one

Some peeps over at gamefaqs have said in the new issue of Nintendo Power they talk about Paper Mario getting ready for a release very soon. Hope this true!

EDIT: Just checked Gonintendo and it seems this is true as they have pics of the scans! Hopefully this will arrive sooner than later.

Some peeps over at gamefaqs have said in the new issue of Nintendo Power they talk about Paper Mario getting ready for a release very soon. Hope this true!

It is july issue, so naturally they are speaking about july release. Probably also means that we are going to see SPM here on july, because Nintendo seems to like release related games at the same time (for example Excite Bike & Excite Truck).

Has anyone downloaded Act Raiser?

Hit me with some thoughts and opinions if you have!

*WHACK*

ActRaiser is a great little game with a nice mix of action and strategy elements. You play as The Hero (and his Angel servant) saving the world from the evil Tanzra. You battle the demons in their lairs in action-platformer sections, then you work on building the towns in the strategy sections, guiding your people to build these settlements and sealing monsters' lairs.

Here's a rarity I think should be made available:

THE FIREMEN

System: SNES

Publisher: Human Entertainment (PAL version distrubted by Marubeni)

Developer: Human Entertainment

Year: 1995

Players: 1

Pics of the Japanese version

In this game, you play as a pair of firefighters, Pete and Danny, tackling a huge blaze in a chemical factory on Christmas Eve. You have to shoot water out of your hose to put out the flames or just sprinkle it onto smaller fires. Big areas could do with a sprinkler bomb. Other times you have to duck underneath flames and obstacles.