NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

The only game confirmed so far is Bonk's Revenge (TG16)

+1 buy!

I had a blast playing through the first Bonk, and I'll surely buy the second one (and third one, when it gets released).

It also helps that I can't play NES, SNES and most Megadrive games on my TV using the component cable, so most of my VC games are Turbografx-16 games.

What the hell! No Lylat Wars! I stayed up for nothing! Goodnight!

Ditto....I hate NoE.

Actraiser

I recommend downloading Actraiser to anyone who has interested classic SNES platformer / RPG hybrids. Youtube video of first stage:

Music especially is brilliant. It is composed by Yuzo Koshiro, composer behind such famous titles as Ys, Streets of Rage 1 & 2 & 3, Shenmue and Castlevania: the Portrait of Ruin.

I've been waiting since 8pm for this, i even started watching Youtube videos of it...

Damn NOE.

Awesome , I had loads of fun on Actraiser the first time round , although in all honesty I had forgotten all about it.

This is what the VC is about it , sweet old trips down memory lane for those forgotten classics.

Wohoo! Pacman! Yes!

A game which should be free...I can have it on my google homepage if I wanted.

Why is it that when we in europe get a game "first" that the US get it 4 days later on monday, and when they get a exclusive that we have to wait weeks before we get it.

Why is it that when we in europe get a game "first" that the US get it 4 days later on monday, and when they get a exclusive that we have to wait weeks before we get it.

Europe is always neglected.

Yeah... Actraiser, Bonk's Revenge, Castlevania, Legend of Mystical Ninja, Punch-Out, Vectorman, Zelda II... we are truly neglected because we have seven good games that haven't been yet released in USA. Boo-fucking-hoo. :cry:

Yeah... Actraiser, Bonk's Revenge, Castlevania, Legend of Mystical Ninja, Punch-Out, Vectorman, Zelda II... we are truly neglected because we have seven good games that haven't been yet released in USA. Boo-fucking-hoo. :cry:

Seven games that I don't give a damn about.

Seven games that I don't give a damn about.

Well, that's not my problem that you don't appreciate some of the finest works of 8/16-bit era. :)

A game which should be free...I can have it on my google homepage if I wanted.

Its much more fun to play on your TV though. Emulators cant compare to the Virtual Console. The quality is so much better on the Wii.

Square Enix are in on the VC!

Does this possibly mean the SNES FF games could come on the VC?

All I ask for is Mystic Quest.