NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Wow. They gave information like that out on the phone?

Should be 3 star points, for 1 Wii point methinks, then you can get a VC game of your choice after 3 - 5 Nintendo purchases.

I think someone from Nintendo said something about 4 star points=1 Wii point.

Oh joy, three Sega games for my birthday... and i still have to do reviews! >_>

Sega confirmed games for UK/AU Virtual Console on April 6th:

Sonic Spinball

Vectorman

Story of Thor

Source: http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/774/774536p1.html

I'm really looking forward to Story of Thor. :D It caught my eye when I was a kid, reading GamesMaster magazine. Never got to play it.

Odd...wonder why they are already on the server then. Still, that means that ALttP is even more likely for this week. Can't wait.

Right then, so I'm guessing:

- Unidentified NES game

- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)

- Another game that gets uploaded today or tomorow

For thursday night.

Actually no. You are talking about bug that was on original MK64, and has *nothing* to do with emulation. If you play certain levels with 3 or 4 players*, game starts to skip additional of frames and goes unplayable fast. I just find it quite hilarious that people praise MK64 like it was second coming of Jesus, and can't even remember how buggy** it was on the first place.

* Moo Moo Farm and that DK place, If I remember correctly

** Yeah, I have never been biggest fan of MK64.

Actually no.. I was playing on the VC version of MK64 which DID not exist in the original. Relative or Normally speaking

my mate said he saw 2000 wii points going cheap in GAME (or gamestation - i wasn't really listening to him....) when he was in town. £8.99 instead of £13.99 !

haven't seen it myself, so can't confirm. but that's almost half price.

my mate said he saw 2000 wii points going cheap in GAME (or gamestation - i wasn't really listening to him....) when he was in town. £8.99 instead of £13.99 !

haven't seen it myself, so can't confirm. but that's almost half price.

The deal is in GAME and it's 2000 Wii Points for £7.99 when bought with anything else in store. (well, I think it can be anything, not 100% sure though) Anyway, I got some the other day when I picked up Mario Slam Basketball.

I downloaded Kid Icarus yesterday. Man that game is as cruel as ever! :heh: Still great fun too.

Man I hope those Link to the Past screens go up soon...making me nervous now.

After I get A Link to the Past I won't be going on the VC in a while so one day I can go on and look at all the games that are up compared to the last time and download a few.

After I get A Link to the Past I won't be going on the VC in a while so one day I can go on and look at all the games that are up compared to the last time and download a few.

I think after ALttP I'll probably buy more VC games. I'm ignoring over 90% of stuff at the moment simply becasue it's not ALttP.

I think after ALttP I'll probably buy more VC games. I'm ignoring over 90% of stuff at the moment simply becasue it's not ALttP.

I'm ignoring 100% because i need MM. Could be a long wait:heh:

Luckily, I can already play MM on my Wii.

You could just borrow off me you know? I've got the full version on GC.

Bad news, people: it seems like Nintendo has pulled the plug on little birdie for good. I haven't been able to detect any ROMs in the server in the last few days, despite all my efforts. It seems like I won't be able to give you the scoop on new VC releases anymore.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I'll keep on trying some new tricks from time to time. :)

Bad news, people: it seems like Nintendo has put the plug on little birdie for good. I haven't been able to detect any ROMs in the server in the last few days, despite all my efforts. It seems like I won't be able to give you the scoop on new VC releases anymore.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I'll keep on trying some new tricks from time to time. :)

LOL! They sussed you out! Oh well, it's all guessing and speculation from here on in, and more complaints when it's not GoldenEye for the third week in a row! :)

Damn now i'm under suspense for 6 hours and 40 min now...

Good run while it lasted though.

Bad news, people: it seems like Nintendo has pulled the plug on little birdie for good. I haven't been able to detect any ROMs in the server in the last few days, despite all my efforts. It seems like I won't be able to give you the scoop on new VC releases anymore.

114054297_935a934a63.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

114054297_935a934a63.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

Haha now thats funny I never even understood how you could do a work around with vc anyway

It was worth reading whilst it lasted but the suspense will be pretty enjoyable....compared to the disappointment when it turns out not to have been worth the wait that particular week. :smile:

Awww gutted birdy. Why are you certain it's the end tho? You might find a new way to hack one day...... I for one will miss checking the forum for the latest VC "gossip" every Tuesday or Wednesday :cry:

Shame that you've been blocked out. Was nice to know what was coming in advance.