Classic! :heh:

Anyone that's not played it before should watch this vid:

It'll either put you right off, or make you want it even more! :laughing:

Turtles!?

Are you joking!?

Cos its great news!!

I'll be downloading it this weekend hopefully!! :yay:

The sad thing is that ANN is actually playing the game with emulator (probably JNes), and using pirate version of TMNT rom. This can be noticed by watching title screen, because pirate version is missing the copyright text on the bottom of screen.

Classic! :heh:

Anyone that's not played it before should watch this vid:

"Now how the hell am I gonna get up there". Hahaha.

hahaha, he found out the "you can walk over it?"" pretty much in the same way I did 16 years ago, that's why I hate this game, it's all fun for the first stages, but once you get to certain parts you realize you really need to get there with almost full health, so you really have to abuse the system, even go back and forward a couple of times so you get the easier bunch of random enemies.

super ghouls 'n ghosts is probably more difficult but at least its major fun, tmnt 1 is major pain in the ass.

The sad thing is that ANN is actually playing the game with emulator (probably JNes), and using pirate version of TMNT rom. This can be noticed by watching title screen, because pirate version is missing the copyright text on the bottom of screen.

Yeah and lets face it who would want to own that game though. If we get Back to the Future on the NES. Seriously I'm gonna turn everyone at noe hq, into noodles. They should have some quality sensoring going on so that only the games that got above a 5 are let through.

Ah my gran has that turtles game and I played it all the time.Good game to get added.

Awesome! Having been playing the Turtles arcade game on Xbox Live Arcade this is a great companion piece for it.

They should have some quality sensoring going on so that only the games that got above a 5 are let through.

It's all opinions, tho. Some people may love those games.

It's all opinions, tho. Some people may love those games.

Like me! All 3 of the releases this week are awesome IMO.

I want to download the SNES turtle game.I played that for hours back when I was younger and me and a friend would do co-op.Good times.

Ah, I should have seen the TMNT game coming. It's on the Xbox Live Arcade, but last week Ubisoft said they had no near future plans for the Virtual Console. LIARS. :heh: Also the movie is out next week, so this should get good sales.

Ah, I should have seen the TMNT game coming. It's on the Xbox Live Arcade, but last week Ubisoft said they had no near future plans for the Virtual Console. LIARS. :heh: Also the movie is out next week, so this should get good sales.

It's not the same game, you know.

It's not the same game, you know.

Isn't it? I thought it was the same except with online co-op added to the Xbox?

Ah my gran has that turtles game and I played it all the time.Good game to get added.

God, you just made me feel old ShadowV7.

God, you just made me feel old ShadowV7.

The Messiah cannot be 'old'. What is this adjective of which you speak?

the second nes turtles game I'd get, same with the snes one. in fact, I loved both those games. but I the first turtles "game" sucked too bad.

OMG, the Turtles NES game, i had that back in the day, i remember that dam level defusing the bombs so well, i also remember i never completed it....

I'll likely d/l it sooner or later (need more points) to see if i can finally beat it

OMG, the Turtles NES game, i had that back in the day, i remember that dam level defusing the bombs so well, i also remember i never completed it....

I'll likely d/l it sooner or later (need more points) to see if i can finally beat it

Yeah same here, I got so fustrated with the dam level. Those electric weed kept killing me.:mad:

I had it on the C64 and I took a day off school and played it non-stop so I could finish it. I remember I mocked my brother when he came back in from school that I had beat the game before him, needless to say he is older than me and quickly beat me up for acting cocky.