NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

@Teppo Homqvist:

By saving and loading maybe?

If you load your save, all three attributes start from level 1. I can't understand why it was designed so on the first place. I mean, game is practically impossible. :blank:

Hell yes! Sonic Spinball and Tecmo Bowl in the US this week (and uh Double Dungeons)

I haven't yet got VC... is it worth it, do you think? Using my money up? Or should I just get Wii games?

I haven't yet got VC... is it worth it, do you think? Using my money up? Or should I just get Wii games?

Certain titles are really worth of money if you haven't played game before. But I would recommend doing some research before purchasing anything. Most posters in this thread can give good feedback, and browsing different reviews can be also useful.

If you load your save, all three attributes start from level 1. I can't understand why it was designed so on the first place. I mean, game is practically impossible. :blank:

lol... That I call I heard: I mean you advance in the game without really advancing :) (if you get what I mean - saving your game then makes no sense at all; I just think about playing the end-boss of e.g. Tales of Symphonia at Level 1 because I saved and then loaded :) )

The stuff in the european Wii Shop Channel server is still the same as last week, but now with screenshots:

29961868la9.gif26719370gr0.gif94716430jf4.gif

37311998ej9.gif86768216bj8.gif62378934er8.gif

Let's hope they put up something more before tomorrow night.

HEEEEELP... I cant find Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the Wii Shop Channel, its a N64 game right? Ive got the release news on the front page of the wii shop channel but i cant find out where i download it, can anyone help please b/c im desparate to get thjis game.... thanks

The stuff in the european Wii Shop Channel server is still the same as last week, but now with screenshots:

29961868la9.gif26719370gr0.gif94716430jf4.gif

37311998ej9.gif86768216bj8.gif62378934er8.gif

Let's hope they put up something more before tomorrow night.

The usual pattern is 4 games then 2 games then 3 games. From what i can tell anyway...

HEEEEELP... I cant find Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the Wii Shop Channel, its a N64 game right? Ive got the release news on the front page of the wii shop channel but i cant find out where i download it, can anyone help please b/c im desparate to get thjis game.... thanks

On the front page, click the button on the bottom ("Start Shopping" or something like that). Then, click "Virtual Console", "List by System", and choose "Nintendo 64". It should be listed there.

let's hope for something else idd, but I guess we've been treated to some excellent games the last weeks, a dissapointing week is bound to come.

It better not be that pattern cause I don't wanna wait another week for Alttp.

But atleast I know if it's not tomorrow it's definently next week.

New ROMs in the european Wii Shop Channel server:

- Story of Thor (Megadrive)

- Vectorman (Megadrive)

- Sonic Spinball (Megadrive)

No screenshots for these ones yet.

Unfortunately, no signs of LttP, ShadowV7.

Damn.I'm really beggining to think this is some osrt of conspiracy against me now.

Quite a few SEGA games there aswell.

Get's updated every Thursday night but Myke has a little birdy so he can see the releases when the ROMs are on the server.

- Vectorman (Megadrive)

At last! Vectorman's a great platformer/shooter with polished gameplay and stunning graphics. :)