• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 games this week!

Mario Kart 64

Super Contra

Comix Zone (can anyone recommend this?)

Bonanza Bros

You forgot to say these were this week's releases in the USA. We already had Mario Kart 64 and Super Contra (aka Super Probotector), in case you didn't notice.

For this week's European VC releases, so far, little birdie could only confirm:

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

I'm sure I'll be able to make him chirp some more info before Thursday night, so stay tuned.

You forgot to say these were this week's releases in the USA. We already had Mario Kart 64 and Super Contra (aka Super Probotector), in case you didn't notice.

For this week's European VC releases, so far, little birdie could only confirm:

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

I'm sure I'll be able to make him chirp some more info before Thursday night, so stay tuned.

aparently its all megadrive this week.

Rumour has it that the exchange ratio of VIP Stars into Wii points will be 4 to 1 - that means 4000 VIP Stars for a N64 game. Bought VC games will generate VIP Stars too.

Sources: ConsoleWars.de

ahh bollocks. was hoping it would be 1 for 1! yep honestly did, I didn't think it would be too much to expect Nintendo to give us a free NES game for every 2 game we bought. but hey nevermind...

Problem is that people shouldn't really complain - after all it is free stuff you get. But what I am really pissed about is that there are a lot of EU countries which don't fit into that deal.

So better thing would be free Wii Points with the purchase of special Nintendo games or you could buy Sonic Wii and get the Mega Drive version for free.

The little birdie just updated me, and confirmed that this will indeed be an all-MegaDrive week:

- Bonanza Bros. (MegaDrive)

- Comix Zone (MegaDrive)

- Gain Ground (MegaDrive)

At least we'll get one that the USA doesn't have yet. :)

according to go nintendo thats what we were ment to get last week but they pushed it forward to give us MK64

Now you can play classic SEGA Mega Drive® titles on your Wii! When you start up your Wii, visit the Wii Shop Channel to download your favourite SEGA Virtual Console™ game for 800 Wii Points. You can purchase your Wii Points card either online or at retail. We will be adding loads of new games to the channel, so be sure to check back.