NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rjh090384

OOOOOOOOOOOO GETIN MARRIED

I've been with my gf for 6 years. Hopefully we'll get married next year or perhaps 2008.:)

I'd take even living in the same landmass as my girlfriend :P

How is it you still come off as the most desperate guy on this site despite actually having a girlfriend?

How is it you still come off as the most desperate guy on this site despite actually having a girlfriend?

It just comes so naturally ;)

What? *sly edit*

But seriously, congratulations. Good luck with married life :)

yeah i am the one who ent to liverpool. sorry but it sucked. not the concert the concert was amazing and met hte band again but liverpool as a place...no thank you.. no offence but i was bored. we have liverd togethr for over a year anyway so he already steals my stuff!!

thanks for all the congrats even though i dont post so much on here i was horrendously excited!!

clues to my stuckness is a reference to the fact that i cant seem to get passed a certain point in all my games!!

yeah i am the one who ent to liverpool. sorry but it sucked. not the concert the concert was amazing and met hte band again but liverpool as a place...no thank you.. no offence but i was bored.

Then you obviously didn't go to the right places. Liverpool is a huge city, there's plenty to do.

so who else on here is married atttached living together etc?

First off, congrats! :)

I'm currently living with my girlfriend at the moment. We've got a little lovenest going on. I can't complain. I actually now get up on time to go to lectures, i've been out a hell of a lot, i still see my friends a lot, and the sex is pretty damn fantastic, too.

Plus, it just feels like you have more space. Last year, i lived in halls, and whilst i had an amazing time with people, i felt that i didn't have enough time to myself, personally. Now, i'm getting back into my music and gaming and i actually have time to study. I'm loving it at the moment.

Sign in to follow this