NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Goron_3

Snes vs Mega-Drive

I've remembered two more: Toy Story and Zombies.

I got Toy Story for Christmas 10 years ago, it was the first game I ever completed. Which is why I like it so much. :bouncy:

Zombies was too difficult, I couldn't get past Level 4. :hmm:

Right... anymore of this Megadrive is better nonsense and the culprits can meet me behind the bike sheds at lunch break to sort it out!!! lol

I didn't say the Mega Drive is better, only that I preferred it. ;)

I didn't say the Mega Drive is better, only that I preferred it. ;)

lol that's better!!! I actually remember falling out with kids in the playground over these very issues, school was ace lol

lol that's better!!! I actually remember falling out with kids in the playground over these very issues, school was ace lol

No-one gave a flying monkey's about me and the MegaDrive, but as soon as I got the N64 they all turned on me: "PlayStation's better than Nintendo..." et cetera et cetera.

No-one gave a flying monkey's about me and the MegaDrive, but as soon as I got the N64 they all turned on me: "PlayStation's better than Nintendo..." et cetera et cetera.

That's because they liked putting their penises through the middle of the discs.

Bizarre, we all had N64s at my school, Goldeneye was a real system system seller. We all loved that game so much. I reckon I never had so much fun with a game as I did with that.

Bizarre, we all had N64s at my school, Goldeneye was a real system system seller. We all loved that game so much. I reckon I never had so much fun with a game as I did with that.

There were a couple of kids interested in getting an N64 because of GoldenEye and Lylatwars. Whether they actually got an N64 I'll never know. :hmm:

snes

actualy np had a debate on this a few issues ago.

they decided that it was really great that we could play both systems on the vc.

i liked the part where another np person said something about the turbo grafix and the other guys were just like: "....." "....."

whats going on? i didnt own a snes when it came out, i had a megadrive. with such classics as sonic 1,2+3, street fighter 2 and the story of thor.

but i do have a snes now and sonic just doesnt compare to mario, the snes version of street fighter 2 kicks the megadrive version's ass, and even the great story of thor is taken to school by zelda, link to past rules.

SNES FOR THE WIN!!!

I had a SNES and some of friends had the Mega Drive. All my doubs were put to rest when I played Mortal Kombat 2 and Street Fighter 2 on both consoles and realised that the SNES was better when I heard the sound quality for these games on the MD and realised it was.....let's say not up to par with the SNES versions.

That's because they liked putting their penises through the middle of the discs.

FOr your information, it's a really good way to have a wank if you can't be assed to use your hands.............:heh:

snes was better for single,Mega was better for multiplayer

Zombies was too difficult, I couldn't get past Level 4. :hmm:

COME ON!it wasn't that bad.i recommend super ghouls and ghosts for the hardest game ever

I cant believe the huge megadrive push. I had both consoles - and Mega Cd and 32 X and for me the SNES wiped the floor with the megadrive (which I also loved) I mean Super Mario World, FZero, Pilotwings, Super Mario Kart, Zelda and could go on and on, Megadrive also had great games but nothing compared.... Also Kurt, the SNES version of Jurassic Park was soooo much better than the Megadrive one, it had awesome Firstvperson sections in the building and the ending was terrifying! Also, Aladdin (I loved this game) was way better on SNES then Megadrive!

COME ON!it wasn't that bad.i recommend super ghouls and ghosts for the hardest game ever

The last time I played Zombies, I think I was 8 years old, and I can't remember much of it. But I'm sure Level 4 was the one with those bastards with chainsaws...

yes but mortal kombat and robocop vs terminator sucked on snes but ruled on megadrive.Also the snes never had a game to match the fun of multiplayer in sonic 2.plz dont say super mario kart.Also micromachines 96 the list goes on.i love them both equally

The last time I played Zombies, I think I was 8 years old, and I can't remember much of it. But I'm sure Level 4 was the one with those bastards with chainsaws...

yes i know the one.I think in the us the game was called'zombies ate my neighbours'.When u play the game in multiplayer make sure your partner is good.Nothing worse than getting stuck into walls

SNES all the way for me....Mario Kart was unbeatable as a multiplayer and a single player game. I have many more reasons I can add to the list, but I know personally that one game justifies my decision.

I had both, and I'll choose the Snes. Better games, more powerful console, and a pad that shit on the Mega Drive one.

I always thought the Snes was the hardware underdog, being it wasnt true 16bit (2x 8bit processors or summat....).

I always thought the Snes was the hardware underdog, being it wasnt true 16bit (2x 8bit processors or summat....).

no im sure thats not sure true.im pretty sure it was slightly better in graphics but def better in sound.Games like super turrican even supported dolby.

snes hands down.

Had the best platformers - mario world, yoshis island DKC trilogy

Best RPGS - Chrono Trigger, zelda, FF6 etc

Mario Kart, StarWing, killer instinct, street fighter, you cant play street fighter on the mega drive due to there only being 3 buttons.

I did like the mega drive but the snes was the better system,

snes was nnot better hands down though.I may be better overall but it was damn close.SONIC 2 people!haha the best sonic ever

Just to reiterate; SNES absolutely destroys Megadrive. It'd be like putting SSj4 Goku against saiyan saga Vegita...no competition...:heh:

id like to put battletoads against streets of rage.hands down mega wins!

mega drive was better for beat em ups.especially mk and street fighter.There is no destruction

Hahahaha, thats probably the stupidest thing I've heard all my life. The megadrive version of street fighter better than the SNES version? Man...I've heard it all...megadrive couldn't touch SNES when it came to beat em ups. Don't you forget it.

Sign in to follow this