NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kenpachi336

Petition against regioncode

Wii has a regioncode, you cannot play import cubegames or jap and us virtual console games!

A Nintendoclub of geezers, i'm really pissed and I'm not gonna buy Wii with regioncode.

Do they hate us the fans so much???

What r u thinking? I think the other producer do their job better.

Many games, thats all I want. (i hate living in Europe, thats a gamers hell/desert)

Sign here if you know how great importgames are

petitiononline.com/50735wii/petition.html

Lock this thread so you [the individiual reading this message] can save a few valuable seconds of your life. It's pointless, it won't achieve anything.

i' ve read that Namco accepted the Tales of Symphonia Petition, but I don't know, perhaps it was just a rumour.

Why don't you go outside, take a deep breath and then ask yourself why you sound like a spoilt three year old brat.

What's that? I can't hear you?

My balls are bouncing on your mother's chin too loudly.

This will get you no-where, with the Wii launching in 1 month, the Wii must be in production. So you're too late idiots.

Welcome to Locksville, population- you.

hey, Gamecube was a big flop, so I'm frustrated

Nintendo, pph, "everbody" loves them even if they r not up to date

somebody has to criticize them

Nintendo is not on a kamikaze mission, Japanese businesses are very conservative.. it's their whole philosophy.

Nintendo is responsible for a lot of employment and enjoyment around the world.

They are hardly going to throw it away by failing to admit they are wrong. (Like the big Ken)

Nintendo happily admit the GameCube, and to a lesser extent the N64 failed in some key areas.

They aren't doing the same thing again.. region coding wasn't the reason the Cube failed.. it was the format, it was being elitist with licensing, it was the design and to some extent marketing.

Things that have all been addressed. I am very concerned about Nintendo Europe's dedication to gamers.. but a petition won't solve these problems.

Nintendo doesn't know what the fans want, so send them a mail

Ok, this thread CANT be serious. Nintendo dont know what fans want? Oh so their going to make a game aimed at themselves and sell it to us? No, they make enjoyable games that are what the fans want.

Nintendo doesn't know what the fans want

If Nintendo gave us everything we wanted, we would have a console which would play every game in the world and it would cost less than 200$. But luckily they are not stupid and have some business sense. Making games is not about making gamers happy. It's about making money. THAT'S THE FACT!

Petitions don't work. I'll leave the link, but I'm going to lock the thread so it doesn't get spammed.

If you want a proper thread about the region lock you can make one if you want.

Sign in to follow this