N-Europe

This is a call

Fierce_LiNk

Hey guys and gals, sorry i haven't been around much lately. I'm now currently at Brighton University and it rocks to the core!

Made so many friends in the last week or 2, it's been unbelieveable.

Unfortunately, the computer that i have taken with me is not stable. I'm pretty sure it's going to fudge up again, as the signs are pointing that way. However, i can still get to the computer via the Library, so that's not too bad.

I'm having an awesome time down here, and i just created this thread to let you know the reason why i haven't been active as of late. I will try to pop on in the evenings...sometimes.

Anyways, toodles. See you all on the forums. :)

Have you met somebody called Jon Sneath? My family used to foster him and he went to Brighton. He walks on the other side of the track so avoid if your homophobic.

DISCLAIMER: I am not gay just because I know a gay person.

Haven't met or heard of him, yet. What course is he on? He's probably on one of the other campuses.

Have you met somebody called Jon Sneath? My family used to foster him and he went to Brighton. He walks on the other side of the track so avoid if your homophobic.

DISCLAIMER: I am not gay just because I know a gay person.

a disclaimer, lol...?

My intuition disagrees, sweet thang.

Haha *Oh no! youve found out my deadly secret. I am also Batman*

I just didnt want Link to talk to him if he is uncomfortable around them. Also theres alot of people who say"HAHA U KnO a PhAg!!!111!!1 U Is GaYxOrz" or random crap like that. I also said disclaimer cuz I didnt know the right word or if it was.