NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hal_9Million

Black or White?

I was fixed on the black after E3, but now I think i'll get a white one. What colour are you going for, and most importantly why?

I bet White will be the standard colour, it still looks fantastic in it. However, if there was a red one, that be real nice.

Same here, I think I'd love a white one now with white controller. It looks so delicious! The first thing I would do is give it a lick.

I'll be going for white myself, like you i was dead set on black at the time of E3 but after seeing the new images of the white console with the white controller I just think it looks much better. It would be based purely on "cool factor" for me and I think the white one looks much more high-tec and expensive. Not that I buy any consoles on how "cool" they are you understand, the games are most important but I deffinatley prefer the look of the white console over the black one.

the silverest and shiniest probably, althought i might choose red/blue/green just to make it stand out. (esecially controllers)

I so want to have more that one revolution.. hope it's released in US before europe just so i have a good reason to buy 2 :)

I think Platinum / silver or Red. Red is my favorite color so it depends on what kind of red will be available exactly heh.

Think my favourite is still the Black one; though if they go for a metallic silver (with the blue lighting), like the Panasonic 'Q' Gamecube, i think i'd go for that.

Also have to wait and see if they come up with a LE gold triforce Rev (as someone designed on the old board).

I'm kind of split between black or red (hoping it's not just black and white at launch), whilst I understand the white=chic/cool it's an aesthetic which leaves me cold, at the end of the day.

The black looks the coolest, really!

Pianoblack finish and a blue light... rawr :shock:

The black one, it looks better with the blue light shining out of the console. If there were red Revolutions at launch, I'd get a red one though.

the white one looks cool, but doesn't fit wiith my television, so it gonna be black ( unless I buy a white television if you can buy a thing like that..)

I think the black one is sexier. The blue light doesn't really go with white. It'd need to be an orange or green light.

The only way I'll consider black again is if instead of a silver base, it comes with a kind of charcoal/cobalt/ coloured base which is not black, be quite close to it instead. I like the black, I just don't think it works with the silver.

Green!

I'm suprised no ones asid my fav colour... oh well! I want a green one, but have 4 differnt coloured controllers.

The white one looks pretty sweet, but I'm gonna go for black console (with first controller) and my second controlers will be white/silver/red, so they're like, always ready in Player 1/2/3/4.

Sign in to follow this