NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Eddage

The Hoff Alert - Get Hoff To Number 1!

Don't know if you guys remember but a while ago there was a topic about getting The Hoff to number one, you entered your email and they would tell when his single was avaliable to buy, well people, that time has now come!

I just got sent an email telling me that "Jump In My Car" is now avaliable for download at iTunes and I am urging all of you to buy it, it may be a cheesy song but it's The Hoff!

I know quite a lot of you signed up for the site, so please keep your promise and buy it, it's only 79p for the one song or you can buy the EP with two just as cheesy, but quality mixes for £1.49!

Go now!

the video for the song is priceless - 'Hoffe Apple', 'a cup of Hoffee'. Pure genius.

Any way as for buying the single, I would but I'm too cheap.

what a coincidence i just got this Hoff email haha i member doing that makes me laugh i might buy the song but most likely not...

Hoping to pick up the single tomorrow, that is if its out in shops.

I might buy it as a presie for my lil' bro. I'm not much of a Hoffster, but he's much more of your typical Hoffophile.

Buy a 500ml bottle of coke and you can get it (or any other song) for free.

There ya go, all you people who are too cheap to buy it, well now you have a way of getting it free.

There are no more excuses people!

woo! hope they have it on a torrent site :)

BAD MAN! VERY BAD MAN!

Come on men, battle STATIONS! Swoop to teh itunes, swoop to teh HMV or other music store, GET HOFF TO NUMBER ONE.

not getting it as i think the song is rubbish simple as

The song is rubbish in a great way. The Hoff isn't getting to number one on merit, we're doing it for the humour of the legendary Hoffinator being number one.

He was apparently a complete **** at a book signing a while back, so fuck him.

Hes a C**t on that pipex advert so thats enough for me.

He's a washed up creepy loser who has become a parody of himself for the sake of remaining in the public eye. Please, everyone moans about the state of music, this is no different to Bob the Builder or Mr Blobby releasing a song.

I could buy it, or I could just download it for free from Limewire at no expense or hastle to me what-so-ever.

I could buy it, or I could just download it for free from Limewire at no expense or hastle to me what-so-ever.

I like this kids thinking.

I like this kids thinking.

but that doesn't get the Hoff to number 1

Sign in to follow this