For Reasons Unknown

Read My Mind

Uncle Jonny

Bones

My List

This River Is Wild

Why Do I Keep Counting?

Exitlude

Anyone got it yet? my copy arrived today, excellent stuff so far.

aaaah but is it any good-saw it for 9.95 ish in HMV.

is the a special edition or anything?

what do people think who have bought it today/downloaded it?

it'll have to do alot to impress me after the scissor sisters magnificant triumphant return a couple weeks ago.

i loved mr brightside, indie rock and roll, midnight show and all these things that i've done-also totally adore when you were young-should i pur-chase?

When Hot Fuss came out I fell in love with it. It now takes me back to the first year I was a college student and brings back some great memories!

I would like to get this album too. I think I might. Is it GOOD?

It is VERY good, i am seriously recommending this. It reminds me of Leeds fest last year, listening to the killers.

The Killers = The worst, most bland band of all time. They're worse than oasis, which is saying something. Don't hurt me....

The Killers = The worst, most bland band of all time. They're worse than oasis, which is saying something. Don't hurt me....

I quite like some of there stuff in there new album, I'll probaly download a few tracks, rather than buying the whole album.

Wheres my baseball bat?

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

just cracked, walked 2 mins to manchester picadilly and bought the fucker-listening to Sam's Town atm and it sounds really good for an opener!

shall report back in about 45 mins!

He does it for attention cookyman, have you seen the band he likes.:woops:

Bought the album, been waiting for it ever since Hot Fuss came out. Got little listen in the car prety impressed by it, probs will grow onto me even more than Hot Fuss did.

He does it for attention cookyman, have you seen the band he likes.:woops:

"band"?? as in singular?? "seen??" Wait a second, here I thought music was something you "listened" to?

And, yes, I do it for attention; because the attention of tasteless, sexually frustrated internet nerds is what we all desire most of all isn't it?

Oh they are so very boring...

"band"?? as in singular?? "seen??" Wait a second, here I thought music was something you "listened" to?

And, yes, I do it for attention; because the attention of tasteless, sexually frustrated internet nerds is what we all desire most of all isn't it?

Oh they are so very boring...

I think we can say that anybody who need to use colour to make there post more interesting may as well say nothing at all.

I think we can say that anybody who need to use colour to make there post more interesting may as well say nothing at all.

I'm not saying my posts are interesting. They're probably rather moronic. I use red because I like the colour, simple as that. Also: Get English lessons. Fool.

And just to reiterate, The Killers blow hard.

I'm not saying my posts are interesting. They're probably rather moronic. I use red because I like the colour, simple as that. Also: Get English lessons. Fool.

shut up and move on-werent you one of the guys involved in that music arguement a while back in the meaningless posts bit?

people like what they like-its just i have the best taste in the world :p lmao! JOKE!

just let it be dude!

The Bard, please take your elitist music trolling elsewhere, thanks.

i concur- Karl <3 Sam's Town

BUT

Ta-Dah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sam's Town

This album has definitely grown on me. I think I listened to it first on Thursday or Friday and I wasn't too impressed at first, but that has totally changed now. All day in college I've had 'For Reasons Unknown', 'This River Is Wild' and 'Why Do I Keep Counting?' playing over and over in my head. Mainly because I listened to the album twice on the way into college :)

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this album. Some very catchy songs, and there isn't a song that I don't like which is pretty rare for me.

There goes the colour again, try and start your little flame war if you want. I'm not here to have a battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed.

Hot Fuss is a fantastic album.

Sam's Towm seems pretty good;

I really like 'When you were young' and saw them perform 'Sam's Town' on T4 Music, which is another great song! they also did another song which was good and one that was not so good.

I'm listening to it on I-Tunes at the moment, which I know you can't get much from being 30 seconds, but it sounds quite a good album;

When you were young, Sam's Town, The River is Wild, Read My Mind, For Reasons Unknown, Bones, and Bling;

Sound like the great/good songs!

i concur- Karl <3 Sam's Town

BUT

Ta-Dah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sam's Town

I disagree, i think that there are only 2 or 3 good songs on ta dah, this is a solid album

I disagree, i think that there are only 2 or 3 good songs on ta dah, this is a solid album

your opinion-theres one dodgey track on ta-dah and thats 'ooh' and even that isnt that bad, i havent heard sam's town enough to compare them for quality songs but ta-dah is infinatly better than hot fuss, though saying that i think sam's town is better than hot fuss as well so far.

There goes the colour again, try and start your little flame war if you want. I'm not here to have a battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed.

That insult is from shakespeare :p, much ado about nothing i think.

Can we please stop the bitching on this thread and do it somewhere else/not at all please?

Sign in to follow this