NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

It's Friday night, what are you up to?

I found out my work clothes were dirty at like 12, and so had to wash them and stick them in the dyer, then my dogs work me up about 5 times in the night, wanting to go outside, then I had to get up at 7 to iron said clothes, I am going to sleep for at least 12 hours tonight. :)

Well it's actually Sunday morning. But it's "Fair-day" in Perth today. The gay pride thing. Gonna get wasted. A lot.

good plan

im heading down the pub bout 7pm or so to get wrecked and ave a good time with mates :D prob start on a can of XXXX very soon

I'm seeing A Scanner Darkly at The Rex cinema, then down the pub for drinky.

Seems like an evening on the computer, researching some Uni rot and doing a bit of typing. I hope to get a read before I get to sleep, been neglecting that recently so the weekend shall be the time to catch up. A bit of Corinthians and all of Timothy then maybe a wee duke into Animal Crossing. Here, dont let me forget to play it tomorrow night to see KK, right?

Allow me to quote..... myself!

I'm doing sweet fuck all... hooray!*

*This 'hooray' has the highest levels of sarcasm known to man!

I was meant to be going into town with friends, but we cancelled last minute so we're all doing bugger all now. We're going over to Kippen (the village where the majority of my best friends live) tomorrow night instead though.

(unless I get lucky with the girl who I'll be with tomorow-day.)

Theres a party at my flat tonight.

Theres a party on the hill would you like to come? Bring your own bread and butter and your chewing gum. Who would you like to come?

:bouncy:

Theres a party on the hill would you like to come? Bring your own bread and butter and your chewing gum. Who would you like to come?

:bouncy:

Shigsy or Reggie would be cool.

Play a bit of DoW, posssibly FEAR or Metroid, do the laundry, read a book and finish more of that poem I've been writing. Will probably listen to those Indian flute CDs I bought. Later I'll probably lie in bed awake with all the lights off and fantasise about my own death.

Watching Bourne Identity and Wossy tonight, pub tomorrow if I'm not barred from last week.

Went for a 1 hour run earlier, and going to the cinema with 4 friends at 11 05 to see The Grudge 2. Late night horror films ftw

Probably sit here for another hour and waste my time on the internet. Dug out two music DVDs though, Coldplay Live 2003 (which I don't think I've ever watched before) and Moby's Play. Might watch (or listen to, whatever) those. Play some DS. I don't know. I'm pretty boring. And tired. =/

Because nobody will go out I ended up staying in dossing on the internet for a while, then did some ironing cause im cool. Need to do a bit of photoshopping then probably (plan to) go to bed.

Eating pizza and lying in bed laughing about Ice and starfish.

Stayed in, the bands on Friday night down the King's head are notirously shit.. and you can't play pool without some fucker running past screaming.

Watched QI and Have I got news for you, maybe some x-files later.. with a bit of surfing and Phoenix Wright.

Not bad for a geek. Might go pick up and relax.

Not doing anything tonight as I've got work tomorrow morning. And the day after. But I'm on my half term so I've got plenty of time to socialize then. YAY for me!!

Sign in to follow this