NEurope
RATM_4_EVA

I Swear, IGN Wont Stop

Looks stylish I wouldn't be annoyed if the actual recharge station looked similar.

It seems some people at IGN have too little work... or someone (everyone?) there is completely in love with the Revo.

You have to realise that they really dont have a lot to do, since GC is not flooding with launches. Looks nice, its what I expect the docking station to look like if it exists.

I hate these mock ups, don't know why. I just wish they'd wait until Nintendo unveiled the real thing.

It's starting to worry me how many extras Revolution will have with the controller, analogue attachment, motion sensor bar and controller chargers. I'm guessing the chargers will simply be wires that plug into the controller. It would also be annoying to have to unplug the analogue attachment everytime the controller needs charging.

well there apprantly just 3 main parts to the REV controller, the main design, the nun-chuck anolouge thing and a shell controller for traditional play.

Anyway i like these mockup designs, there cool and someone has to release some information, Nintendo arn't doing a very good job at that.

I like the idea of mock ups, they actually do help people to understand how things may look like and also give an idea on how the could work.

I like the idea of mock ups, they actually do help people to understand how things may look like and also give an idea on how the could work.

that's their ideia :wink:

and who knows if ninty is looking at their mock ups searching for ideas??lol :lmao:

I don'tlike mock ups. I get that initial twang of excitement then theres that come down when you realise its not real. Its shite to be honest.

I really like the mock ups because even if they dont come out like that atleast you can imagine them as the mockups if you dont like them when there released lol im crazy

I'd prefer a cable charger ala GBA SP. I'd prefer to play while I charged.

and who knows if ninty is looking at their mock ups searching for ideas??lol :lmao:

heh, if they stole one of my ideas I'd sue them for millions <_<;

heh, if they stole one of my ideas I'd sue them for millions <_<;

loooool :D

Don't be bad....

well there apprantly just 3 main parts to the REV controller, the main design, the nun-chuck anolouge thing and a shell controller for traditional play.

Yeah, i guess the majority of non-essential add-ons would come from third parties,

Wouldn't it be a lot more easy just to hook up the remote to the USB port in the rev to charge it?

Then the Revolution has to be on if you want to charge them.

Meh I don't like that design at all. It's sqaure and flat and has no aesthetically pleasing qualities at all.

Ninty will do something more stylish if it is (and should be!) a cradle. Liking the 4 way idea... very practical. But bulky and nasty.... me no like.

Meh I don't like that design at all. It's sqaure and flat and has no aesthetically pleasing qualities at all.

Ninty will do something more stylish if it is (and should be!) a cradle. Liking the 4 way idea... very practical. But bulky and nasty.... me no like.

4 way? you could play revolution spoons where you grab your controller when you have 4 of a kind

square and flat? more like, gumby and pineapple

Nice idea of the docking recharge station. Ninty should redesign this model into a more styish and possibly smaller model.