NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mike-zim

Fishing

i was going to title the thread "SEX with farmyard animals" and the first thing i would have said was "good now i have your attention let talk about fishing"

i am going fishing tomorrow. probably in the rain :yay:

i havent been fishing in years. i used to go all the time with friends from school. we kinda lost touch but i saw them the other night and they invited me to go fishing at the pond we used to go to. i dusted off all my old fishing gear up at 6 tomorrow morning leaving at 6:30 to be there at 7. get set up and hopefully be fishing at 7:30.

some of you will be asleep now but it is the most popular sport in the world.

does anyone else fish? what are your thoughts on fishing? please lets discuss.

i do have a feeling this will be a very short thread that gets not many replies but hey ho.::shrug:

I really like fishing. I got myself a liceince for this year, but havn't used it enough. Have had some really good times fishing with friends, night fishing can be very fun. I got myself a feeder rod not to long ago, which I havn't used much yet, other than that I use a carp rod.

I remember once going to a carp lake, me and a friend spend 2 days from 6:00am to 7pm without leaving the lake. It was worth it though, checkout this beuty my friend got:

myfirstcarpda2.jpg

that is a beasty. my biggest is a 10lb common carp, would have been nicer if it had been a mirror even better if it was a ghosty.

my best fishing moment was catching a 15 pound catfish with Corn Pops cereal.

Celebrate me

but yeah i think everyone should go fishing at least once in their life. Good times

i was fishing for perch once with maggots and i saw this pike swim up so i thought hhhhmmmm i wonder. so i place my float near him and he went for it. i hooked him on for about 6 second before he bit through my nylon line with his big ass teeth. i was a legend in my circle of friend for an un precidented amount of time ( about an hour ) my fondest fishing memory.

it is the most popular sport in the world.

Personally I do not consider fishing to be a sport.

that is a beasty. my biggest is a 10lb common carp, would have been nicer if it had been a mirror even better if it was a ghosty.

Sadly the biggest I myself have caught was a 4lb or so bream.

Though I did cath my dog once; I was fishing off a day boat in the Norfolk broads with my friend (shown above), and we hadn't got anything so were going to move on. When I reeled in my hook, I placed it beside my tacle box, and my westie eat the octopous flavour bollie, with 3 pronged barbed hook and tracer line attached. This meant an expensive trip to the vets, and a operation for the dog.

i agree but you cant fight the figures my friend. officially it is so we have to live with it. there are many so called sports that i do not consider sports but they are so that is the way of the world.

EDIT:

Poor dog. i caught a moor hen once but that was the bloody stupid bird eating the bread i had on the hook.

Once upon a time, I went fishing, and caught 3 fish. They were crappy though.

I used to do alot of fishing up until I left for uni. Fished mainly matches, adult ones for money and the junior ones for all the extremely cool gear they had going as prizes (shimarno reels, boxes, quiver tip rods etc).

Anway, biggest fish 10lb 2oz ghosty

biggest matchweight 52lb (all bream 2-3lb each)

most proud of a 3lb 6oz PERCH that i caught. with just a landing net. it came up to eat the roach i was reeling in, so i got it too. biggest perch i've ever seen.

Love fishing used to go alot to the lakes by me but they have turned crappy so havent been to them in ages. Last time I went was about 2 years ago to a place Called Frant Lakes pretty big place had around 7 different Lakes, I caught about 150 fish that day nothing major in size, I also got bad sun burn on my legs and now my legs are scared from it. Person with me Caught a 7 - 8 Lb carb about a foot from the edge.

wow, i used to live literally 1 mile from frant lakes!

anyway.. i went fishing once, for mackerel. it was great fun, but i dont think there is much skill to mackeral fishing, you just stick the line in a pull it out a few times.

Sign in to follow this