NEurope
kiwikid

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Finally, i hold in my hands Twilight Princess.

PIC_0071.jpg

PIC_0072.jpg

Well, not literatly in my hands. It's been a long long wait, but now i can play what has been described as the best game this year.

Meh, i'm gunna buy the GC version and play through it but i have a feeling the Wii controls are gunna make it hard to readjust to slamming a button. Theres not much like actually swinging a sword into an enemy.

I think the Wii version is better because i'm already accustomed to its control scheme though i really REALLY want the GC version for my lil Zelda collection.

i'm not sure if i'll play through it for a couple years or else i think i'll get really disorientated by the flip.

Apparently GAME sent out TP cube with COLLECTORS CARDS. OMG MEGATON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly the cover is inaccurate "Only For" my arse

I dont know. Read a post on thedvdforums. Hoping someone here would enlightent us

I dont know. Read a post on thedvdforums. Hoping someone here would enlightent us

I think GAME were charging more than £29.99 which is why I avoided them :horse:

Apparently GAME sent out TP cube with COLLECTORS CARDS. OMG MEGATON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, am I the only one who seems to have missed out on tins and cards!!! Damn them! I'll be checking ebay!

I think GAME were charging more than £29.99 which is why I avoided them :horse:

Cant seem to find the post on dvdforums, any chance of a link?

Also, anyone know if Gameplay are also issuing the cards? I really hope so what with them being owned by GAME and even using the same warehouse...

...and still no word on where that Zelda tin is from?!?

Gamespot reviewed the GameCube version at 8.9. Gertsmann strikes again.

I sincerely hope that guy dies. What a joke, so his biggest complaints about the controls were completely altered, and it scores 0.1 higher, what a ****.

This is what fat pricks do to get attention.

Gamespot reviewed the GameCube version at 8.9. Gertsmann strikes again.

How far has this dude played the game through?

If he finished it and still gave it that score, I'd like to see his example of what a higher scoring game is. I've only just done the second dungeon, and I think he's being a bit harsh with the score there.

Does anyone know if Gamestation have some sort of return policy? ie you can return a game within 10days or something? Because I don't think my pre-ordered version will come today so was going to buy it from Gamestation and play until my preorder which was cheaper.

Yey, mine just turned up. Im really tempted to start the Cube version now that I have finished the Wii version.

My postman is tormenting me , still no delivery today despite being sent on Wednesday.

Hopefully he is running a bit late , although knowing my luck , one of the thieving bastard RM Christmas Temps has helped themselves to it.

One good bit of news , play3k have advised that I am guaranteed my Wii in the week between Chrimbo and the New Year.

hmv havent even taken my money. I'm worried that this is now a GAME plc exclusive and no one has told me

hmv havent even taken my money. I'm worried that this is now a GAME plc exclusive and no one has told me

I think you could be right :( Play.com have cancelled all orders for the game and removed it from the site, its not even available to order from amazon anymore! Looks like they may have made it a GAME plc (which includes Gameplay) exclusive like they have done in Australia :shakehead

It may be worth cancelling the order and getting it elsewhere.

I don't believe it is a Game exclusive. Shoptonet had copies earlier in the week that were dispatched on Tuesday , and I now which I had ordered with them myself as everything is dispatched by signed for delivery because they share the same lowly opinion of Royal Mail that I do.

Incidently , that lowly opinion has reduced further since my postie has now been and gone and still no Zelda , although I did receive a letter sent 11 days ago from an address less than 50 miles away , and it was sent 1st class.

11 days for a 1st class letter , f'ing disgraceful.

I have mine:

zeldacardsdo3.png

whats inside the envelope. or is that it. Im impressesd coz its gold. Also did you have yto preorder to get the golden ticket?

whats inside the envelope. or is that it. Im impressesd coz its gold. Also did you have yto preorder to get the golden ticket?

No, i went and bought it from GAME today, it was £39.99 but I told them HMV had it for £34.99 so they price matched it. And then they gave me this envelope. I haven't opened it yet though. haha.

EDIT: Ok opened it

zledacardsfe1.jpg

I recieved this from Gameplay today, no nice envelopes or tins though. Can't play it till Christmas day though!

I read on another forum that it contains four Zelda postcards, quoted:-

1 is a picture of link attacking with his sword.

2 is link posing with sword and shield

3 is an angled front view of link standing with his arms by his side

4 is link as a 'cowboy'

On the back of all of them is the words 'coming soon to gamecube' and the official nintendo logos and copyright notices.

Pretty cool, I hope my copy comes with them!

I recieved this from Gameplay today, no nice envelopes or tins though. Can't play it till Christmas day though!

Noooooooo! I pre-ordered from gameplay too. I want me tins and cards! :cry:

Very nice , I prefer the tin though (although at this rate I would be pleased if the game itself actually turned up **becomes obsessed with RMs inadequacies **) , but since I ordered from gameplay too I will probably get neither.

Very nice , I prefer the tin though (although at this rate I would be pleased if the game itself actually turned up **becomes obsessed with RMs inadequacies **) , but since I ordered from gameplay too I will probably get neither.

Yeah, I cant belive it was dispatched on Wednesday and still no sign of it for me either :(