NEurope
kiwikid

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Speak for yourself. Zelda on Wii, no interest in Lumines, everything's good at this end. happy.gif

In that case, i'll be getting it on the GC. It seems that all i'll miss out on is fishing.

Is fishing not in the Gamecube version then? If so that really sucks :(

Is there anywehre that lists all the known differences between the Gamecube and Wii versions?

Tingle isn't in the Wii version, but he is Link's constant sidekick in the Gamecube version. ;)

I know you blindly praise everything Ninty touches Cozmic, but I prefer to be more critical with all console companies.

;)

I know you blindly praise everything Ninty touches Cozmic, but I prefer to be more critical with all console companies.

;)

You can also be more cynical, so that way you don't look like a fanboy. Don't worry, you're not alone.

It's all in the Gamecube version, including the fishing. The only difference is you don't get to jump around your living room flinging the Wii-mote like a fishing rod!

I sincerely hope we NEVER see Tingle again. He's the Jar Jar Binks of the Zelda universe lol.

the fishing aspect is perhaps the area of the game most suited to Wiimote isn't it?

All the criticism I've heard of the controls concerns Link in dungeon settings etc....

I prefer to be more critical with all console companies.

After more than two years of reading your raging fanboy comments, that's the most ridiculous thing you could ever expect me to believe! hysterical.gif

i absolutely agree that the Wii version should also have tranditional GC controls. They have already done it for GC so it's already there, no much extra work would need to be done surely.

It would make fans a whole lot happier for sure. Nintendo never let us fans have it so good do they? It's always got to be what's best from a Business stand point, maybe even knowing that some people will therefore buy both versions.

Just wondering. If the GC-version will be rare... dosen't it mean that it will be more valuable in the future?

Most likely... just take Banjo tooie for example it goes for about £50ish now which is great because thats how much it cost!

It usually is the case with most consoles and their last few games. Banjo Tooie and Paper Mario on the N64 go for a high price as do Panzer Dragoon Saga and Deep Fear on the Saturn. Its usually due to the limited run they do for the game as most gamers are awaiting the next generation of consoles.

Is fishing not in the Gamecube version then? If so that really sucks :(

Is there anywehre that lists all the known differences between the Gamecube and Wii versions?

I have an issue of EGM from a long time ago, when there was no Wii version, and they played a fishing demo built for the GC. Another issue SM said both games would be identicle in content.

Contrary to what we've been led to believe, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will makes it Australian debut on Nintendo GameCube on December 14th, 2006 - one week after its launch on Wii. Meanwhile, the GameCube version will debut in Japan on December 2, in the United States on December 11, and in Europe on December 15.

Aussie-Nintendo.com was able to reveal last week that only one shipment of the GameCube version will be brought into Australia and that all copies will be sold exclusively at EB Games, for an expected retail price of $99.95.

AusNin

Contrary to what we've been led to believe, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will makes it Australian debut on Nintendo GameCube on December 14th, 2006 - one week after its launch on Wii. Meanwhile, the GameCube version will debut in Japan on December 2, in the United States on December 11, and in Europe on December 15.

Aussie-Nintendo.com was able to reveal last week that only one shipment of the GameCube version will be brought into Australia and that all copies will be sold exclusively at EB Games, for an expected retail price of $99.95.

AusNin

Fuck yeah!

AusNin

How much is an australian dollar? Since there is only one retailer and also limited stock they can overcharge it...

I want both versions, presto!

Knowing our luck Nintendo will totally shaft Europe and we won;t even get a single copy!

Not according to Nintendo Europe, they guaranteed that Europe will get Twlight Princess on the GC released in shops across Europe on 15/12/2006.

At the moment, i've pre-ordered Twlight Princess for the GC from Gameplay, as i won;t have enough money saved up for a Wii and the Wii version until after Christmas.

Not according to Nintendo Europe, they guaranteed that Europe will get Twlight Princess on the GC released in shops across Europe on 15/12/2006.

At the moment, i've pre-ordered Twlight Princess for the GC from Gameplay, as i won;t have enough money saved up for a Wii and the Wii version until after Christmas.

Well Nintendo Europe are not known for their reliability. Sadly as we all know Europe is seen as the least important territory, and we all know how many times we've been given the shaft in the past.

This better come out on December 15th, as I'm getting this for my Mum, for her Christmas.

what a nice son, and what a modern mom

what a nice son, and what a modern mom

Lmfao. Thanks?

My Mum loves the Zelda games. She prefers Mario and Link over anything else and because she's unable to afford the GameCube version of Twilight Princess when it finally gets released -I think she'd probably get it sometime next year- I thought I would get her it, as a Christmas present.

We're also getting her a Wii, for her 60th (January 9th). But what the funny thing is though, is that it wasn't my idea (or even my brothers')...it was my Dads.