NEurope
kiwikid

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Now I have one heartcontainer left and I'll somehow get it when I donate money to that lady in Castle Town. Now where the h*ll do I find all the bugs and poes? I have like 9 poes and 9 bugs left... :P

Get yourself over to GameFaqs: http://www.gamefaqs.com a great fan written FAQ site!

Am i the only person who hasn't completed Zelda yet? Am i crazy? Sometimes i think so, but although it's magnificent and all that, it's just not addictive. I've been dipping in and out of it for months now and i'm still only at Snowpeak.

Am i the only person who hasn't completed Zelda yet? Am i crazy? Sometimes i think so, but although it's magnificent and all that, it's just not addictive. I've been dipping in and out of it for months now and i'm still only at Snowpeak.

I'm exactly the same, I've been playing through Lakebed temple today for an hour I think, not quite to the end of it yet, but I got bored, so put it down.

I really don't feel a need to play Zelda as soon as I get in from work like I have done with other games, but I am enjoying it in short bursts

I'm exactly the same, I've been playing through Lakebed temple today for an hour I think, not quite to the end of it yet, but I got bored, so put it down.

I really don't feel a need to play Zelda as soon as I get in from work like I have done with other games, but I am enjoying it in short bursts

I know what you mean. I find it especially hard to concentrate and stay interested in the temples because they can be hard work and a lot of back-tracking. It's worse if you leave and then come back to them later though because then you get disorientated. So i try to do the temples in one go.

Last game i was properly addicted to was Killer 7.

I used that Ooccoo so I didn't have to start back at the beginning. I was addicted to Hotel Dusk. Just loved that game.