NEurope
kiwikid

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Moreso, why didn't Ganondorf just destroy the Temple of Time and therefore stop Link going back and forwards in time?

SUDDENLY NOT SO PERFECT.

To be honest, Ganondorf didn't do anything. He fashioned another super cool castle for himself, did some monster stuff and that's about it. Most of the darkness in the world probably came about on it's own, plus the Castle Town was more decayed and ruined than destroyed.

Oh, and of course Ganondorf was looking for Princess Zelda all those years. But aside that, not a lot. People expected Hyrule to reach the darkness of Ocarina's Adult segment during the week at most Ganondorf was back out of the Twilight? Kinda unrealistic really.

yeah, I was a bit disappointed when I first visited the future world in ocarina and saw how minor the changes were, but it would've been to much to create a radically different world back then. Guess I was spoiled by a link to the past...

How minor the changes?

Zora's domain frozen

Hyrule Castle town a wasteland

Goron moutain: revived dragon

Kakariko attacked by shadow creature + fires

Basically, Ganon ruled Hyrule.

Whereas in TP... Ganon ruled all of... erm, Hyrule Castle.

Just like Gannondorf in the Adult part of OOT? He destroyed Hyrule Castle Market for seemingly no reason in particular, and did it carefully to ensure a minimum amount of casualties. He went to death mountain, revived a dragon, didn't care at all about Kakariko Village. He then pretty much sat on his arse for the rest of the 7 years.

Actually....do any Zelda games not do that?

I think Twilight Princess' Story is a lot better than the one in OOT.

As I said above. He ruled Hyrule. As opposed to TP's Ganon who was sitting on his arse doing nothing (with us lot not even KNOWING what he wanted).

The story behind TP with the Twilight/Twilight princess etc was a good one. The execution was poor in the second half of the game in my opinion. OOT felt infinitely like a more epic quest to me.

if anyone is still looking for this game, it is in stock at amazon.de and work in english, according to posters who answered my query...

As I said above. He ruled Hyrule. As opposed to TP's Ganon who was sitting on his arse doing nothing (with us lot not even KNOWING what he wanted).

Ganon ruled Hyrule after SEVEN YEARS. Ganon in Twilight Princess was barely out of the Twilight for seven days, so I don't really see what he could have done.

Zant did a fair bit, though, under Ganon's instructions.

At least you could see the devestation OOT Ganon had on the land.

Not sure what Zant did? What could Ganon have done? Something would have been a start. Something evil, something to make us want to stop him. Something to add a bit of danger to the game.

It didént seem like the people of Hyrule noticed that evil was upon them, somehow only the group knew something was going on. I just would like to know what people in castle town thought about the castle blowing up, not much weirder than that golden pyramid sorrounding it before? A quarry just around the block so you can add another story to your house?

It didént seem like the people of Hyrule noticed that evil was upon them, somehow only the group knew something was going on. I just would like to know what people in castle town thought about the castle blowing up, not much weirder than that golden pyramid sorrounding it before? A quarry just around the block so you can add another story to your house?

Yeah, that was one thing that got me. The people of Castle Town never seemed affected by the impending evil. Even though their land was in the grip of evil nothing changed.

I agree, pretty much what I've been saying these past couple of months in the Wii TP topic and getting slated for it by everyone.

I agree, pretty much what I've been saying these past couple of months in the Wii TP topic and getting slated for it by everyone.
What a victim.

I don't know why this always has to go back to "see!? I was right and the wrong ones were against me"

oh well, not worth it, I could have left my mouth shut with text like that (that i felt) aimed at me, but I can't, I have my pride too, so I won't submit, I shut up though, when I don't feel attacked or stepped on.

Not about wether you're right or wrong though, about attitude, if it's buried, let it be.

You only hate him because he slagged off Shino. Respect his opinions, dude, and pull yourself together...
Not really, and I don't hate him.

What he said to shino is between shino and him, and I'm certainly not shino.

This has nothing to do with that; I just felt attacked by the comment; I mean if it's over why feeling the need to say "I was right but was persecuted for it"?

I was one of the guys in there from a couple of months back that from the first minute didn't agree with that opinion, not "slated" but "didn't agree", so there.

That's my point and it always was, it felt like a attack and I responded like a attack although I shouldn't care that much anymore. Now let's get on topic since this will get us nowhere.

Yeah fine mate, whatever. Not gonna get into another shouting match.
Great, just shows you've learned. And I don't want to go to shouting matches either.

Be careful with the indirect comments, that I'll do the same with mine.

EDIT: Any mod out there, feel free to clean these, since it adds nothing to the discussion.

pedrocasilva or any other of the portuguese members have nothing to do with my argument with motion, and even I don't hate him. My only problem was that comment he did, had he offended me only I wouldn't even had cared.

Bought this today (gamestation had 1 copy left).

So far, it rocks (in the forest temple).

I just got to kakariko and I need to find 10 bugs or something to become normal link again (i've got 6 and can't work out how to get the others).

So yeah, i've kinda lost interest in the game now, doubt i'll play it much. Just wondering, does the game often require you to find the tears? I'm only searching for them for a second time and i'm bored :(

I just got to kakariko and I need to find 10 bugs or something to become normal link again (i've got 6 and can't work out how to get the others).

So yeah, i've kinda lost interest in the game now, doubt i'll play it much. Just wondering, does the game often require you to find the tears? I'm only searching for them for a second time and i'm bored :(

You only have to find them once more. Also thats one of the easiest parts of the game - they're marked on the map for you!?

You only have to find them once more. Also thats one of the easiest parts of the game - they're marked on the map for you!?

lol, they are but i couldn't be assed to get em. I just wanted to go on with the game.

Anyway i've done that now and i'm back at kakariko having just beat that bad guy at that jousting thingy (where you knock him off the bridge).

I'm doing coursework now but will probably sneak in more game time later.

Also, i have to agree with some people...the music in this game is rather poor (so far anyway).

lol, they are but i couldn't be assed to get em. I just wanted to go on with the game.

Anyway i've done that now and i'm back at kakariko having just beat that bad guy at that jousting thingy (where you knock him off the bridge).

I'm doing coursework now but will probably sneak in more game time later.

Also, i have to agree with some people...the music in this game is rather poor (so far anyway).

Some of the tunes are excellent, I especially like the hyrule field tune and some of the music is very atmospheric. While the music isn't quite as good as Wind Waker's, it is still good, and definately underrated.

Some of the tunes are excellent, I especially like the hyrule field tune and some of the music is very atmospheric. While the music isn't quite as good as Wind Waker's, it is still good, and definately underrated.

I don't like the hyrule field music at all. it starts off good but then it's a bit...meh.

Now I have one heartcontainer left and I'll somehow get it when I donate money to that lady in Castle Town. Now where the h*ll do I find all the bugs and poes? I have like 9 poes and 9 bugs left... :P