NEurope
kiwikid

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Holy crap , I need that tin.

Only pre-ordered it again a month back after cancelling original order , lets hope I can still get me one of them tins.

Oliherst - the Wii version of the game was mirrored to allow Link to become right-handed so as to allow the majority of gamers ease of playing with the new controls.

Thats how I understand it , someone please correct me if I am wrong.

** goes to check pre-order status **

EDIT - being picked , yay

At last, after what has seemed like an eternity Twilight Princess is nearly upon the GC. 2 days to go now. And the tin looks very good. I wonder if they send me a tin as well, it would be very nice.

My order on Gameplay is now getting picked and packed. Just hope they send me the right version now. I remember i ordered Sands of Time from Gameplay for the GC and they sent me the game, but it was the PS2 version and not the GC version as i ordered

At last, after what has seemed like an eternity Twilight Princess is nearly upon the GC. 2 days to go now. And the tin looks very good. I wonder if they send me a tin as well, it would be very nice.

My order on Gameplay is now getting picked and packed. Just hope they send me the right version now. I remember i ordered Sands of Time from Gameplay for the GC and they sent me the game, but it was the PS2 version and not the GC version as i ordered

mine is just on ordered :( i might have to go to ebay to get my tin :)

mine is just on ordered :( i might have to go to ebay to get my tin :)

If you click on the order, it tells you the exact stage your order is at.

If you click on the order, it tells you the exact stage your order is at.

Woooo, picked - dispatch today!!!!

So anyone got any news on that special edition tin yet? I want it so very badly.

Is it just for pre-orders or what? I remember getting Wind Waker in Europe and then wandering into HMV to find they had a kickass spoilery slipcover of Link and Zelda fighting Ganondorf. It made me sad to miss out.

So anyone got any news on that special edition tin yet? I want it so very badly.

Is it just for pre-orders or what? I remember getting Wind Waker in Europe and then wandering into HMV to find they had a kickass spoilery slipcover of Link and Zelda fighting Ganondorf. It made me sad to miss out.

I never saw the slip case? Grrr. I was equally angry when I saw the Resident Evil 4 slip case. Damn I want a tin!!!

Yay, got mine today :)

Not playing till Christmas though :(

i am stuck on the bit where i have rescued the second monkey what do i do next?

Did you guys get tin?

Can someone please tell us where that Zelda tin is from? I want it so much!

Nobody knows, but I'm sure we'll find out within the next few days.

I got my e-mail from Gameplay yesterday evening saying my order has been dispatched. I can't wait to play it, shame as I'll be waiting until Christmas day :( But I've waited long enough already so a few more days won't kill me! Still no reviews in for it yet, new direct feed footage over on IGN today though.

Nice tin. I'm surprised that the boxart isn't shiny gold/silver like the Wii version, tho...

Finally, i hold in my hands Twilight Princess.

PIC_0071.jpg

PIC_0072.jpg

Well, not literatly in my hands. It's been a long long wait, but now i can play what has been described as the best game this year.

i have 2 at home. i preordered from play and got it in a bundle. so i will have to swap it after christmas.

Strangely mine didnt show up today from Gameplay.

*shakes angry fist at Royal Mail*

Ditto - damn Christmas post

Well, not literatly in my hands. It's been a long long wait, but now i can play what has been described as the best game this year.

I think that goes without saying. I would even be tempted to say ever rather than of this year!

PIC_0071.jpg

PIC_0072.jpg

Jimbo! Then you must tell me how many blocks on the memory card Zelda uses! For the GC version of course! I can't... quite make it out on the pictures... :cry:

Oh thank you so much! :D Couldn't quite make it out myself...

But 4 blocks is so few...? How can that be? Zelda TWW uses 12 blocks.

Ah... Btw, just got a phone call from EBGames saying the game will be waiting for me to pick up tomorrow... That just got me even more hyped! It feels sweet! :P

Is this out friday then? Cause my mate wanted to get it. I, naturally told him he was a fool, but hell, what can you do?