NEurope
kiwikid

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Hmm... Does someone know how many memory blogs on the momeory card the GC version will use?? I would really appreciate if someone knew! Otherwise I don't know if I have to go buy another memory card or not...

Btw, after seeing some of those vids of the GC version, it pretty much made it clear for me... I'm so much getting the GC version! There's absolutely no graphical differences between the GC and the Wii version, and that just makes me so happy! I was really worried that I would miss something out if I got the GC version, but now I know I won't! It's so beautiful... :D

Dunno, but you should pre-order soon, or you'll end up without a copy, as Play.com have stopped taking preorders.

Are you guys sure that this is only available online??? I was just planning to walk into a GAME or HMV etc to pick up a copy??!!!

Cheers for those videos Dante....watching them now.

No, it's not only online! You can get the GC version in both GAME and EBGames, I know that for sure... Besides, I don't think getting a copy will be much of a problem since most people are getting the Wii version, unless of course there aren't shipped that many GC versions... who knows?

I haven't preordered it yet, dunno if I'm gonna... Probably should though just in case!

Hey, am I the only one that thinks the boxart somehow looks better for the GC version, than the Wii version?! :D

No, it's not only online! You can get the GC version in both GAME and EBGames, I know that for sure... Besides, I don't think getting a copy will be much of a problem since most people are getting the Wii version, unless of course there aren't shipped that many GC versions... who knows?

I haven't preordered it yet, dunno if I'm gonna... Probably should though just in case!

Hey, am I the only one that thinks the boxart somehow looks better for the GC version, than the Wii version?! :D

The problem with just walking into GAME, EBGames, HMV and the like is that they no longer have 'cube sections, so they may not stock it, most people will not doubt just get the Wii version, but this version is kinda the Wii version as well, you could just pick it up with your Wii and play it with the regular controller.

5 days to go!!

I pre-ordered a copy of Twilight Princess in GAME ages ago, but since they stopped doing GC stuff, they cancelled my pre-order and refunded my deposit for the game which infuriated me. I didn't know that they could do that. They told me as the game was going to the Wii, they didn't see any point getting the GC version in. So i pre-ordered the game on Gameplay, which turns out to be cheaper.

Just checked on my order on Gameplay. On the GC page on the site, they've increased the price to £34.99 due to the game being a huge hit on the Wii and everyone wants a copy of it. Lucky for me, i'm only paying £29.99 for the game on Gameplay as i ordered it 3 months ago.

Play have sold out of the GC version already, and it isn't even out yet.

Cheapest place to get the game if anyone wishes to get this version is Amazon, which have it for £29.99

5 days to go!!

I pre-ordered a copy of Twilight Princess in GAME ages ago, but since they stopped doing GC stuff, they cancelled my pre-order and refunded my deposit for the game which infuriated me. I didn't know that they could do that. They told me as the game was going to the Wii, they didn't see any point getting the GC version in. So i pre-ordered the game on Gameplay, which turns out to be cheaper.

Just checked on my order on Gameplay. On the GC page on the site, they've increased the price to £34.99 due to the game being a huge hit on the Wii and everyone wants a copy of it. Lucky for me, i'm only paying £29.99 for the game on Gameplay as i ordered it 3 months ago.

Play have sold out of the GC version already, and it isn't even out yet.

Cheapest place to get the game if anyone wishes to get this version is Amazon, which have it for £29.99

I think the GC game is gonna be rare title in years to come, and maybe even one that is prefered by hardcore gamers for the traditional controls. I reckon you'll see New/Sealed copies on ebay for in excess of £50 by the new year.

I'm interested to see how this game scores in comparison to the Wii version... I bet some sites will rate it higher than the Wii version as it pushes the hardware and its the system the game was originally designed for, but some sites will give it a lower score due to being an inferior experience with the conventional control scheme.

I just need my Zelda fix and as I can't afford a Wii, I'm getting the Cube version. I have preordered copies in 2 local Games and I should know Wednesday/Thursday if it will definately be in stock for Friday :D

I'm interested to see how this game scores in comparison to the Wii version... I bet some sites will rate it higher than the Wii version as it pushes the hardware and its the system the game was originally designed for, but some sites will give it a lower score due to being an inferior experience with the conventional control scheme.

It should score higher, and considering the sites that did knock did so (in many cases) because they didn't feel the new controls worked as well, we should see it in the gamerankings top ten, or so I hope!

W00t, Im exchanging the Wii version for this as I really cant be arsed messing about with the controls. Really looking forward to it (again)!

________

Buy silver surfer

Edited by Johelian

W00t, Im exchanging the Wii version for this as I really cant be arsed messing about with the controls. Really looking forward to it (again)!

Wait... So you're returning the Wii version you bought, so you can get the GC version? Very well done...! Applause for that... : peace:

Yay! After hearing news of some shops enquiring to customers if they still wanted to fulfill their pre-orders, due to the extreme limited stock of GC TP, it was with great pleasure that Game was

" delighted to let you know that your Preorder for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will be with you shortly. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the morning of release."

That said, the little beaut won't be played until Christmas.

Wait... So you're returning the Wii version you bought, so you can get the GC version? Very well done...! Applause for that... : peace:

I beg your pardon?

________

Justin Bieber Fans

Edited by Johelian

I'll probably get the GameCube version of Twilight Princess also. It'll be a good excuse to replay it and the controls/unmirrored world should prove interesting.

My local gamestation said they would be stocking the game for about £37.99 however I am wondering whether I should bother pre-ordering it online for £29.99, save a bit of money as I'm way into my overdraft. Thing is, if I preorder from HMV today, will it be delivered for Friday morning? If not how long will I have to wait for it roughly? Considering just paying the difference and getting it Friday.

You should get it for Friday if you order today. I have my copy preordered at Gameplay and will probably play it in the new year after I have had a break from the Wii version.

Ordered today from HMV and got 10% student discount, so will save a tenner from going in to the sops. Hope I get it Friday, if not, waited long enough so a couple more days shouldn't make much difference.

OMG OMG:

Zelda_Box_3.JPG

Zelda_Box_5.JPG

And it's PAL too... I can't wait for this. I hope my copy brings this since I pre-ordered (back in october but I pre-ordered)

I'm going to try and get that limited edition tin. Beats the hell out of the Wii version... although it looks like it's big enough to hold the Wii game instead of the GameCube game, right?

Any info on that tin would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to try and get that limited edition tin. Beats the hell out of the Wii version... although it looks like it's big enough to hold the Wii game instead of the GameCube game, right?

Any info on that tin would be greatly appreciated.

AWESOME! What he said!

EDIT: Just checked and my order is on being picked and packed.

OMG OMG:

Zelda_Box_3.JPG

Zelda_Box_5.JPG

And it's PAL too... I can't wait for this. I hope my copy brings this since I pre-ordered (back in october but I pre-ordered)

OMG! I would litterally spill blood to own that tin! Sod the Wii version, this is where it's at! I wish I'd preordered earlier :(

I'll probably get the GameCube version of Twilight Princess also. It'll be a good excuse to replay it and the controls/unmirrored world should prove interesting.

Unmirrored world?