NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

Xbox360:Too Human First Look

Grrr, damn my PC, I can't do anything with it! Damn viruses or whatever!!!

i can't watch the vids for some reason, never can! grrrr!

You need flashplayer... Gamespot (like IGN) now uses flash videos.

You need flashplayer... Gamespot (like IGN) now uses flash videos.

They still use media player with me :/

Anyway Too Human simply looks amazing. But it's early days yet, and we have no idea how this game will work or play. All we have is a trailer, so I'm going to reserve judgment.

so its not coming out on a ninty console?

No. After Silicon Nights and Nintendo split, so did their games. I mean a Silicon Nights game isn't ruled out, but Too Human will be an xbox exclusive... Well for three months at least.

wow... that looks awesome, it will be if its even half as good as eternal darkness. cant see it being a particularly big seller or anything (like eternal darkness), but im sure that im going to make a purchase, even though the release is over a year away.

Thank god for gamertrailers.com!

I've got flash player, it's just some fault with my PC i think.

Anyhoo, I did like the trailer and silicon knights sure can tell a story! i'm sure it'll be great!

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748783/vids_1.html

"The Saga Begins"

"An Epic Trilogy"

I didn't realised there was going to be a Too Human trilogy; cool!!

I wonder how long each game will be and whether we will se them all on next-gen (it's most likely; but we did only get 2 Metroid Primes out of the trilogy on GC!).

The game seems to be mixing the future with some mythology (the settings and some of the themes; gods).

I have to say, this isn't what i was expecting Too Human to be like!

From the GC coverage i thought it was set on a giant space station! and some of the characters were human-machine crosses, or genetically created, as this is what was becoming of humans (or something like that; though i could have just made a story up for myself!).

Although trailer does say; "make sure those who fight monsters don't become one themselves", so maybe it is the case.

If you think about it, once you have the engine, models and other codes it wouldnt take too long to concentrate on story and hit the trilogy mark. Lets face it, Metroid Prime 3 could have just about made CG.

I'm personally extremely hyped over Too Human - and (if i havent already purchased a 360 by TH release, will do) this footage has sent me well over the edge of reason. Silicon Knights is an extremely competent developer and unless something disasterous happens, it will be an essential purchase for 360 owners.

You've also got to remember that the reason for Eternal Darkness's poor sales figure was the fact that Nintendo didn't market the damned thing (no pu intended!). Microsoft won't be making that mistake.

If you think about it, once you have the engine, models and other codes it wouldnt take too long to concentrate on story and hit the trilogy mark.
Yeah that's what i thought; and yeah it's likely Metroid 3 could of been on the GC, especially if Sony and Microsoft weren't rushing along the next-gen of consoles!

I'm personally extremely hyped over Too Human - and (if i havent already purchased a 360 by TH release, will do) this footage has sent me well over the edge of reason.
Am i right in thinking that it looked quite alot more futuristic when it was for GC, and set on a Space Station?

Though we don't know much at all about Too Human on X360, i did liked the GC scenario alot and hope it hasn't changed to much.

You've also got to remember that the reason for Eternal Darkness's poor sales figure was the fact that Nintendo didn't market the damned thing (no pu intended!). Microsoft won't be making that mistake.

Well, that and the shoddy(compared to other Gamecube titles at the time) graphics, and that it wasn't a conventional game. And Nintendo did market it, I saw ads for it and it was on atleast 1(but perhaps 2) demo discs.

And ED is sadly in todays gaming climate a niche title.

Too Human seems cool tho, it's definitely on my watch list.

Sign in to follow this