NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dilli Gee

Alan Wake - Wii version?

Will Alan Wake be coming to Wii?

If it's anything like Max Payne, it would work well with the remote.

I already used that joke, you should of said- wait i used the Assassins creed one on this forum, i used the Alan wake one on neogaf, silly me

anyway

YEAH GUYZ, I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME ON MY WII

Will Alan Wake be coming to Wii?

If it's anything like Max Payne, it would work well with the remote.

Oooh... how cool and mature you are when you are acting like sixteen years old teenager and spamming forums. Retard.

Just to answer the question, though:

No, Alan Wake is now a Microsoft Studios-product, so consider it Xbox360/PC exclusive.

Just to answer the question, though:

No, Alan Wake is now a Microsoft Studios-product, so consider it Xbox360/PC exclusive.

I thought Reminder Games were behind the game. I thought it was by the same company as Max Payne, and that was on every console.

I thought Reminder Games were behind the game. I thought it was by the same company as Max Payne, and that was on every console.

It is Remedy...... and yes, Remedy has struck exlusivity deal with Microsoft. Alan Wake comes out only for PC and Windows.

I think it would probably work best ith a mouse and keyboard. But i doubt the controls will be like Max Payne anyway. You can't just stick bullet-time in all the games you make. Plus, it doesn't look like it would make sence in this game.

Though i loved the BT in Max Payne 2, took out 7 guys with that, (counted the dead bodies)

To get the real deal out of that game I would suggest a decent dual core machine with sufficient RAM and a next-gen GPU.

Nice language Teppo.. calling someone retarded really made your point clear. Very mature!

To get the real deal out of that game I would suggest a decent dual core machine

Plus the other 2 cores.

Plus the other 2 cores.

Well quad core would really rock but I doubt it will be available at a decent price - because you would need a new motherboard aswell. A next-gen GPU is expensive (at least for me) but definitly better for a game when it comes down to value.

360 might be the cheapest option for this game unless you want to invest a lot of money in a PC which is outdated 6 months later.

Nice language Teppo.. calling someone retarded really made your point clear. Very mature!

When it's quite evident that someone is doing these threads only for begging attention and raising controversy for controversy's sake, what I should call him? Retard? Or is "annoying troll" better word? And are you still pissed about what I said last time in that other thread?

When it's quite evident that someone is doing these threads only for begging attention and raising controversy for controversy's sake, what I should call him? And you are still pissed what I said last time in that other thread?

No I am definitly not pissed and even if I would be you probably wouldn't notice because if I am out of arguments I don't need swear words I just ignore people.

That is what you should have done - in such discussions you can't win because your counterpart is either really intelligent and therfor does this on purpose or is annoyingly stupid. You can insult someone without swear words aswell. I know it is hard to resist to call someone an idiot if he obviously is one but that is the burden of being lets call it "grown up" :)

No chance. The publisher is Microsoft.

Maybe we'll see it on the DS though.

Sign in to follow this