NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Alterego

original game boy!?

Did any of you own a game boy advance original im shure you all did, what games did you play on it?

Tetris, Donkey Kong Land, Sonic 3D, F1-Race, Links Awakening, PokéMon Blue, Star Wars. I think that was it, 3 of those were my uncles anyway :P

Yeah i have the Original Gameboy;

LOADS of games!!

Super Mario Land, Tetris, Wario Land, Pokemon Red, were the ones i spent the most time on!

Ah good times!!

I have two original Gameboys, I had no friends at the time who would trade Pokemon with me :weep:.

I remember Pokemon Blue fondly, I must have put 100 hours into that sucka - trading Pokemon kept that cart in my GameBoy for well over a year.

Haha my first game was Mario & Yoshi =p

But most of the time was spent on Pokémon blue....then red...then yellow.....then silver and then gold. Also loved the wario games. Oh, then there was Pokémon pinball...and the unforgetable...Pokémon Card Game....man that RULED, the music ruled, it was fun, Pokémon Cards were all the rage those days, you could spend hours building a deck.....jesus christ it was good.

Super Mario Land was my first gameboy game ever like some of you. also my first nintendo game.

Yeah! I remember super mario land, with its dinky mario and dinky coins and dinky everything! It was weird o_O but good

Yeah, I bought it off eBay again for the good memories. It's fun that after many years, I still know where the secret coin-blocks are hidden.

i have the first gameboy which took all those batteries, had quite a few games for it aswell, mario land games, duck tails, james pond, tom and jerry and of course tetris!

the last level of mario land was the best in the plane! ah love it

My original gameboy isnt the first grey model, it's yellow, but at the time all I played was Super Mario Land 1 and 2.

super mario land and my mum thought it was the best thing on earth seeing as i didnt macke a peep until the third time of compleating it or when she turned it off on me right near the end of compleating it the first time so that would be 4 times if you count intervention of the unholey kind

Pokemon Blue was awesome. My lvl 100 team owned! I have the old Grey Brick, but the screen cover fell of a few years ago *cries* . Can't remeber the first GB game I played was, tho Tetris and Balloon Kid comes to mind.

the last level of mario land was the best in the plane! ah love it

Yeah! Its just soo fun, and the music and everything, its simply wonderful.

I still have my orginal Game Boy. It's not in a very good condition now :red: The back has been sellotaped on and the screen is scratched! I've just picked it up for the first time in ages and it's a beast!

I remember this really odd game called "Rescue of Princess Blobette" In fact it's there in the draw with all my other Game Boy games. You had to feed this blob some jelly beans to change its form!

Super Mario Land is there as well. So is Six Golden Coins which doesn't work :hmm: I loved that game.

I've never played some of these games for years: Golf (which has a label made be me stuck on the cartridge, which I have miss spelled Nintendo: Nitendo LOL), Tetris, Wario Land, Super Mario Land, SML: 6 Golden Coins V-Rally, Bust-a-Move, World Cup, Rescue of Princess Blobette.

ah the good old days of black and white lol where did they go.....
Black and green actually.

Sign in to follow this