NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Got the final note I needed. Was behind the sign on top of Mumbo's Motors, the last place I looked.

And yeh, I've got all of the Jolly Dodger jiggies. Only 5 and I bought them right at the beginning. It's only 16 jiggies now, 13 in Showdown Town. I honestly don't see where or how they can have 13 more. I suppose I may get 1 or 2 for completing the last 3 missions I have to do but apart from that ::shrug:

I only remember the Jolly Dodger and the 6 Jiggy Tampers hidden around Showdown Town. Are you sure you have the rest of the TTs?

The only missions I have left don't involve T.T. so don't know where they're coming from. I've checked my stats and I've got all jiggies in Nutty Acres, LogBox 720, and Jiggoseum. There's only 3 missions left and those involve B-o99y the alien, captain blubber and the mole guy. Definitely got all of the Jiggy Tamperers as there are 5 and I got the last two earlier. Not really bothered as I won't be able to get the achievement for 131 jiggies because of those 3 missions I can't get done.

I love "cheating" on this game. Hurdles race in the Jiggoseum? I use a plane.

Got the final note I needed. Was behind the sign on top of Mumbo's Motors, the last place I looked.

And yeh, I've got all of the Jolly Dodger jiggies. Only 5 and I bought them right at the beginning. It's only 16 jiggies now, 13 in Showdown Town. I honestly don't see where or how they can have 13 more. I suppose I may get 1 or 2 for completing the last 3 missions I have to do but apart from that ::shrug:

How does this chap work? I bought a jiggy from him [i think] but all these options had different names and it was all confusings.

^ He has 5 things to sell. They're all Jiggies and the only difference is that he's given them different names. All you do is hand over the notes and buy them and then you can release them from their special thing nearby.

Figured out how I'm to get the rest of the jiggies I think but I'm just going to leave it. Finished with the game and was only really going to do it for achievements but it's not a big deal. Time to move on to the next game.

on 102 jiggies...57 TT things done...and 3 acts of T of terror still to do.

some of those TT challenges take the almighty piss thou some of them are solid to get.

once done the remaining 3 acts i shall be movin on as well me thinks quite enjoyed it...not as good as banjo 1 but was a good game

You get a jiggy for every 4 TT trophies you get. So you get 24 trophies from him in total, meaning you need 96 out of the 97 TT trophies available.

Can anyone give me some words of wisdom for a mission in Banjoland. The one where you use the honeycomb and race Klungo avoiding the eggs?

Can anyone give me some words of wisdom for a mission in Banjoland. The one where you use the honeycomb and race Klungo avoiding the eggs?

Jump out and press B.

Yeh that one was a nightmare for me to do. Think it's a bit unfair that he gets high grip wheels and you have to use standard but there you go. Basically all you can do is keep trying it until you get him. Use the gun a lot, that'll slow him down quite a bit but when on the ice you've just got to do your best to keep up with him. I only just managed to beat him on the final lap by overtaking him just before the finish line. It's difficult but keep trying and you'll get it eventually.

I started this today and so far it's much better than I expected it to be. The parodic nature of the dialouge really charmed me from the opening cutscene, and I love the whole vibe of the game.

I'm not far enough in to have built anything too fantastic, but I can already tell that half of the fun will come from going back to challenges I did previously, with a design built specifically for it, and smashing my record in hopes of getting a trophy. With the ability to fly I can already think of a few funky things I want to try with it - and I think that the game will actually let me do it. The options when it comes to creation seems vast.

My only complaint? The fact I can't use my own inventions in the main town. :( My girlfriend and I created a great little vehicle to reach the highest areas, then realised we had basically wasted our time since you're at the mercy of the game and the pieces they give you after defeating a boss. I do understand why they did this from a game design perspective, but it's a bit disappointing.

I defeated grunty last night for the last time. Think im sitting on 91 or 92 jiggys. Think i might pop the disc in every now n then now to try and do a few more challanges.

I really enjoyed playing through this although i did find some of the challenges frustrating.

I started to get constant freezing for a few seconds when it auto-saved or if i clicked 'change vehicle'. Goin to clear the 360 cache tonight to see if that stops it, it never used to do that...

I've decided that this week will be for playing through this game and getting it done for a change.

Can't remember where i am though, shall post an update later.

Ah yes, the update i promised. Currently on 19 jiggies (i know, i should be ashamed really, but i have been distracted). My goal for this week is 10 a day. Should easily be on 90 jiggies at the end of the week.

Edit: Actually on second thought, i can't seem to get back into it. I'm on Act 4 of Logbox720 and each challenge frustrates me further.

LogBox was such a rubbish level. The tight, cramped ones (Logbox and Terrarium) were just not as fun as the openness of Nutty Acres, Jiggoseum and Banjoland.

LogBox was such a rubbish level. The tight, cramped ones (Logbox and Terrarium) were just not as fun as the openness of Nutty Acres, Jiggoseum and Banjoland.

Good, not the only one to think so. For some reason I can't consider Nutty Acres much of an acres, since there's shitloads of water.

I think they love having water in this game, the areas in Showdown Town: Lake, Docks and Waterfront. Water everywhere!

I have to mention a pr0 feeling in this game, when you make a vehicle which flies and goes on the ground. When racing the Boggo Alien in the Terrarium I used foldy propellers and wings, and as soon as I needed to take to the air, buttons pressed, out it comes and I fly. Awesome.

The thing about the tight levels was that helicopters / planes were obviously the primary transport used between missions, for me at least. So either I went straight up in my helicopter and hit some random platform or it's uber awkward to navigate with planes without smashing into something every 5 seconds.

The thing about the tight levels was that helicopters / planes were obviously the primary transport used between missions, for me at least. So either I went straight up in my helicopter and hit some random platform or it's uber awkward to navigate with planes without smashing into something every 5 seconds.

I kept hitting stuff on the Terrarium when you had to take that smelly thing straight up which keeps getting heavier the higher it goes. I had to navigate it about 20 times as there was a vine right above you. As well as remixing the vehicle so in case I hit something the thing wouldn't fall out.

That is one of the reasons why you need a first person view on this game. [Tell me I haven't missed it]

That is one of the reasons why you need a first person view on this game. [Tell me I haven't missed it]

Hold down the right stick for a few seconds.

For that Terrarium thing if you moved forward a few yards there was nothing above you. A powerful helicopter was enough.

I've been working on 2 vehicles, one land vehicle and one air vehicle. Basically both will have a similar design, both will have a tray for storage and both will have weapons. Only difference will be the land based vehicle will be waterbased as well.

Should be good then to complete many more missions and get many more jiggies.

Picked up 4 more jiggies yesterday, 3 of which from Logbox720 and one from Banjoland.

ahh Im nearing the end.. Have unlocked the door to spiral mountain.. Have been collecting the last few Achivements.. the one I can bother with that is.. Collect every jiggy im not going to (yoda).. because that means getting every trophy and thats just too annoying.. got to that race in jiggyseum where you get a penality for knocking down those dominos.. I have not yet completed that course... i keep falling off that path high up.. and what are the chances of me getting the trophy then..

I've not collected every jiggy, every crate and every jinjo. Got 1 trophy left (Saucer of Peril - being that I barely completed it first time round for the jiggy, I've put off even attempting it again), and about 200 notes scattered through all the other levels. Apart from that and the multiplayer achievements, I've wrung every last bit of juice I could from the game.

You don't have to do the Saucer of Peril - you can get all the jiggies without the final trophy.

Indeed, I have all the jiggies. But the completionist in me wants to do it anyway at some stage.